GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Anyone ever try to get vegas.com $100 for 80$ gift cards at costco, and use those to book your hotel?

Seems like a legit way to save 20%

Used it to buy Tao wristbands

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Anyone ever try to get vegas.com $100 for 80$ gift cards at costco, and use those to book your hotel?

Seems like a legit way to save 20%

Used it to buy Tao wristbands

did anyone on saturday @ surrender afrojack and calvin harris, see a guy by the outdoor(small) bar dancing all night
glasses.gif

did anyone on saturday @ surrender afrojack and calvin harris, see a guy by the outdoor(small) bar dancing all night
glasses.gif

Just checked in at the venetian the $20 trick worked. Any nters here now interested in less then face value tickets for the fight pm. Got connects with 2 cheap nosebleeds sets and two lower level seats. Fourth row

Just checked in at the venetian the $20 trick worked. Any nters here now interested in less then face value tickets for the fight pm. Got connects with 2 cheap nosebleeds sets and two lower level seats. Fourth row

Anyone here interested in one ticket to the fight for a Hella cheap price PM me ASAP. Great seat too

Anyone here interested in one ticket to the fight for a Hella cheap price PM me ASAP. Great seat too

Originally Posted by Lets Get It 1231

Any nters have a review on the hardrock hotel?

Do shuttles run to the strip all night?

ive been there before an im gonna be arrivin there 9/22
no not all night thats free durin the day time like 10am-5pm

when you gonna be there?

Originally Posted by Lets Get It 1231

Any nters have a review on the hardrock hotel?

Do shuttles run to the strip all night?

ive been there before an im gonna be arrivin there 9/22
no not all night thats free durin the day time like 10am-5pm

when you gonna be there?

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

If ya'll going to LV tonight I suggest hitting up TAO. TAO on thursday is pretty bananas
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
last time i was out there the line for TAO was craaaaaaaaazy im arrivin on a thursday too think imma hit it up first day.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

If ya'll going to LV tonight I suggest hitting up TAO. TAO on thursday is pretty bananas
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
last time i was out there the line for TAO was craaaaaaaaazy im arrivin on a thursday too think imma hit it up first day.

I'll be at Tao & marquee Friday, then Surrender/ XS Saturday night. Bottle service ideally, anyone else? Staying at Vdara suites

I'll be at Tao & marquee Friday, then Surrender/ XS Saturday night. Bottle service ideally, anyone else? Staying at Vdara suites

Back
Top Bottom