GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

SOMEONE TOP THIS VEGAS STORY
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

CLIFF NOTES
:HOPPED OFF CALI FLIGHT IN VEGAS
MET A MILF/STUARDIST REAL COOL MODOL TYPE OF WHITEGIRL AT AIRPORT
SHE WAS COMING BACK 4RM VEGAS VACA. WITH MOM
GEUSS SHE DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH FUN WITH MOMS IN VEGAS
SMASHED AT AIRPORT IN ABOUT 10 MINITES AND MET HER MOM WHO WAS ALSO A MILF
laugh.gif

@+$!%@% VEGAS
laugh.gif

I TYPE HOW I SPEAK IM NOT RIGHTING THE SCHOOL PAPER
laugh.gif
  KID IS GETTING MAD THEY CANT UNDERSTAND

GET OFF THE COMPUTER NT HATERS GO MAKE YOUR OWN STORIES IN REAL LIFE THEN YOU CAN SPELL YOUR STORY ANY WAY YOU LIKE.
laugh.gif

430AM nice avy
pimp.gif
 but still @%!% the spellcheck 

for CLUB XS...since they have open pool outside now....is dress code open to tanktops, swimsuits, sandals, etc. ????

for CLUB XS...since they have open pool outside now....is dress code open to tanktops, swimsuits, sandals, etc. ????

Originally Posted by ipitomi

dont do this.

there will be not a single person in the pool.

dont do this.

Originally Posted by Cash is King

maan vegas is crazy i got a story to tell AH VEGAS

man im at the airport im in the city for 20 minite MAX just hopped off a cali flight to get on another plane. older gorgeous milf status looks like 35 is eyeing me i walk up and we get the talking shes a stuardist flying for free with moms back to OC in cali from Vegas WITH MOMS

so she probably didnt get her fun in vacationing with mom haha man im spitting light game just being friendly she asks me to talk and walk cause shes going to meet her moms . on the way im like damn this %$#$+ is bad i gota get digits for when im in orange county. within 5 minites of walking she pulls me in the bathroom at the airport people in the wash room and everything 
laugh.gif
 got dome wanted to hit not good timing though haha she was a dime i met her moms and everything after
laugh.gif
 lucky man that day and i aint even irish hah. moms wasnt even bad looking. craaaaaziest 30 minites in vegas of my life never been out there though besides airport BEST DAMN 30 MIN VACATION OF MY LIFE

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
type that out one more time.

maan vegas is crazy i got a story to tell AH VEGAS

man im at the airport im in the city for 20 minite MAX just hopped off a cali flight to get on another plane. older gorgeous milf status looks like 35 is eyeing me i walk up and we get the talking shes a stuardist flying for free with moms back to OC in cali from Vegas WITH MOMS

so she probably didnt get her fun in vacationing with mom haha man im spitting light game just being friendly she asks me to talk and walk cause shes going to meet her moms . on the way im like damn this %$#$+ is bad i gota get digits for when im in orange county. within 5 minites of walking she pulls me in the bathroom at the airport people in the wash room and everything 
laugh.gif
 got dome wanted to hit not good timing though haha she was a dime i met her moms and everything after
laugh.gif
 lucky man that day and i aint even irish hah. moms wasnt even bad looking. craaaaaziest 30 minites in vegas of my life never been out there though besides airport BEST DAMN 30 MIN VACATION OF MY LIFE

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
type that out one more time.

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

i would see this a few days late
frown.gif

anyone know anything about cancelling reservations? i booked a room at the venetian for next weekend (29-31) but i wanna do the 2 bedroom suite at PH now. halp!
Damn. That PH suite is a hell of a deal. Wish i was going out there soon i would be all over that. Anyways, hotels usually charge a cancellation fee if you cancel too close to the time. Just call the hotel and "reschedule" for a few more weeks out. Remember the name of who you talked to. Wait a day and call back and speak to someone different, then cancel your reservation. They won't charge you for it cause its too far out in advance now. Good luck.

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

i would see this a few days late
frown.gif

anyone know anything about cancelling reservations? i booked a room at the venetian for next weekend (29-31) but i wanna do the 2 bedroom suite at PH now. halp!
Damn. That PH suite is a hell of a deal. Wish i was going out there soon i would be all over that. Anyways, hotels usually charge a cancellation fee if you cancel too close to the time. Just call the hotel and "reschedule" for a few more weeks out. Remember the name of who you talked to. Wait a day and call back and speak to someone different, then cancel your reservation. They won't charge you for it cause its too far out in advance now. Good luck.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

staying at venetian whats the life ? never been

so the general advice is to get a player card & play for 4-6 hrs ? never been to vegas but I used to hit up AC and they didnt have these kind of "rewards" was #poor
Its a good hotel..alot of younger people stay at venetian and plenty of asian girls for some reason.  You have Tao, tao beach, and Lavo(in palazzo) for partying.  There's also plenty of good places to eat in venetian/palazzo.  Grand lux is my fave for some reason
laugh.gif
.  Theres also plenty of high end shops in palazzo if you're into that stuff.  For gambling do get a card, but don't make yourself gamble 4-6 hour sessions just to try and earn comps unless you enjoy gambling as much as I do
laugh.gif
This 
laugh.gif
. If it happens, it happens. You don't want it to be like punching in a time clock. You can easily lose more than you paid for the room that way. A good chunk of gaming at Wynn/Encore has come from me being smashed at Surrender and getting hot at their craps table. The gambling usually just falls into place somehow.
As for the Venetian, its still my favorite place to stay. Restaurants are on point (definitely a fan of Aquanox). Grand Lux is great at any time of day. There's also something really relaxing about having a daybed at Tao Beach and knowing that if you need to drop a deuce, your room is literally right up the elevator 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BgL2687

so the general advice is to get a player card & play for 4-6 hrs ? never been to vegas but I used to hit up AC and they didnt have these kind of "rewards" was #poor
Its a good hotel..alot of younger people stay at venetian and plenty of asian girls for some reason.  You have Tao, tao beach, and Lavo(in palazzo) for partying.  There's also plenty of good places to eat in venetian/palazzo.  Grand lux is my fave for some reason
laugh.gif
.  Theres also plenty of high end shops in palazzo if you're into that stuff.  For gambling do get a card, but don't make yourself gamble 4-6 hour sessions just to try and earn comps unless you enjoy gambling as much as I do
laugh.gif
This 
laugh.gif
. If it happens, it happens. You don't want it to be like punching in a time clock. You can easily lose more than you paid for the room that way. A good chunk of gaming at Wynn/Encore has come from me being smashed at Surrender and getting hot at their craps table. The gambling usually just falls into place somehow.
As for the Venetian, its still my favorite place to stay. Restaurants are on point (definitely a fan of Aquanox). Grand Lux is great at any time of day. There's also something really relaxing about having a daybed at Tao Beach and knowing that if you need to drop a deuce, your room is literally right up the elevator 
laugh.gif

u finna get lost lookin for your room
sick.gif
. you better hope the female u take home w/ you has a lot of patience. 
Venetian & Pallazo have identical rates, no?... i would opt to stay with the latter. 

u finna get lost lookin for your room
sick.gif
. you better hope the female u take home w/ you has a lot of patience. 
Venetian & Pallazo have identical rates, no?... i would opt to stay with the latter. 

harrah reward card homie, you can use it in ac, vegas any harrah hotels in the u.s

harrah reward card homie, you can use it in ac, vegas any harrah hotels in the u.s

maan vegas i got a story to tell AH VEGAS

laugh.gif
 got dome wanted to hit not good timing though haha she was a dime i met her moms and everything after lucky man that day and i aint even irish hah. moms wasnt even bad looking. craaaaaziest 30 minites in vegas of my life never been out there though besides airport BEST DAMN 30 MIN VACATION OF MY LIFE

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

CLIFF NOTES
laugh.gif

@+$!%@% VEGAS
laugh.gif

dude really thinks that's the way those words are spelled

laugh.gif
 got dome wanted to hit not good timing though haha she was a dime i met her moms and everything after lucky man that day and i aint even irish hah. moms wasnt even bad looking. craaaaaziest 30 minites in vegas of my life never been out there though besides airport BEST DAMN 30 MIN VACATION OF MY LIFE

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

CLIFF NOTES
laugh.gif

@+$!%@% VEGAS
laugh.gif

dude really thinks that's the way those words are spelled

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

CLIFF NOTES
laugh.gif

@+$!%@% VEGAS
laugh.gif

No you didn't.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

CLIFF NOTES
laugh.gif

@+$!%@% VEGAS
laugh.gif

No you didn't.

Originally Posted by LaSevenTrees

dont do this.

And the pool isn't open every night anyway.

dont do this.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

dont do this.

good looks.....so i guess regular button up it is............and i'm surprised people don't go into the pool and take advantage of the pool bar

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

dont do this.

good looks.....so i guess regular button up it is............and i'm surprised people don't go into the pool and take advantage of the pool bar

Back
Top Bottom