GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Honestly have no idea what it'll run you. I assume it'll be a solid amount since some of the food looks amazing, and people are popping bottles all over the place in the promo video 
laugh.gif
As for Halloween bottles, you should expect to have table minimums bumped up and the possibility of bottles being bumped up by up to $100. A lot of DJs are coming in that weekend to the Tier1s.
To give an idea, XS on Monday of Labor Day was $525 for premium vodka (Ciroc, Grey Goose). Last year, Halloween night at The Bank, ALL bottles of vodka were $575. So it'll vary.
Yeah well I just learned that Halloween is a State holiday on that Monday so no one has work or school. They will probably bump the prices for that Monday.
State holiday doesn't really make much of a difference. It's friggin' Halloween and it's only a Monday. People are going to be out and prices are going to be insane no matter what.

My only Advice is Get a Strong Wolf pack, and proceed Accordingly.

WTB Jordan 14's blue and yellow Colorway, do not have to be DS, PM me

My only Advice is Get a Strong Wolf pack, and proceed Accordingly.

WTB Jordan 14's blue and yellow Colorway, do not have to be DS, PM me

Was going this weekend from Thursday-Monday, but got called back home on business so I'm only staying Thursday-Saturday. Usually hit up clubs/strip clubs but cutting back this time around. Gonna hit up old town and probably a show. When I go with the crowd I'm going with, we usually stay at the Palazzo and doing the same this time around. Not too bumbed out about the trip being short since I'm going back for the Watch The Throne concert in Dec. Haven't decided on where I'm staying in Dec. anyone have any good recommendations for "cheaper" hotels. Not a fan of IP, Luxor, Excaliber type places.

Was going this weekend from Thursday-Monday, but got called back home on business so I'm only staying Thursday-Saturday. Usually hit up clubs/strip clubs but cutting back this time around. Gonna hit up old town and probably a show. When I go with the crowd I'm going with, we usually stay at the Palazzo and doing the same this time around. Not too bumbed out about the trip being short since I'm going back for the Watch The Throne concert in Dec. Haven't decided on where I'm staying in Dec. anyone have any good recommendations for "cheaper" hotels. Not a fan of IP, Luxor, Excaliber type places.

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

Not sure how "cheap" you're looking for, but I think Planet Hollywood may be a good option, as well as MGM. I got an email recently with some promotions from MGM that I believe ran through the end of the year. Kind of glanced over it so I don't remember the exact details but it seemed like some decent deals. I can shoot you some more info if you'd like

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

Not sure how "cheap" you're looking for, but I think Planet Hollywood may be a good option, as well as MGM. I got an email recently with some promotions from MGM that I believe ran through the end of the year. Kind of glanced over it so I don't remember the exact details but it seemed like some decent deals. I can shoot you some more info if you'd like

lol got into a fight last night at marquee, had to go to the medical room they have back there
very fun though, my first time going to marquee.

surrender on friday, there was plenty of talent there 

lol got into a fight last night at marquee, had to go to the medical room they have back there
very fun though, my first time going to marquee.

surrender on friday, there was plenty of talent there 

Back
Top Bottom