GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

never been to haze hows that like?
  Decent, good music but alotta stuck up girls and most tryna have them take you to the bar
laugh.gif

Promoter tried to switch up our bottle service price from 1500 to 2k but you gotta expect that.

Common performed and thats all I gotta say about that.

The music makes the club pop off thats why Jet was that good.

never been to haze hows that like?
  Decent, good music but alotta stuck up girls and most tryna have them take you to the bar
laugh.gif

Promoter tried to switch up our bottle service price from 1500 to 2k but you gotta expect that.

Common performed and thats all I gotta say about that.

The music makes the club pop off thats why Jet was that good.

Got back a few hours ago, had to catch up on my "stories" and unpack...
Good weekend, not the best.  Weather sucked balls, all my parlays were a major fail (@#+! you Colorado and Temple), got my @+# kicked all weekend at the tables.  Previous three trips I came up big time, so I knew I was due for a trip like this gambling wise.

Hit up Haze on Friday to catch Boyz Noise, set was good not a big fan of the club though.  Almost made it the next night for Common, but Kaskade at Marquee was just too good to pass up.  Marquee was popping like always.  Joint hasn't failed me yet.

Got to agree with Israel, lot of "bottle *%$%$$" out there.  Times are rough ladies, but damn, at least be slick 
laugh.gif
.  Felt good to getaway, but it was a "meh" weekend.  (no pools/day clubs).

Still had fun though.  Can't wait for EDC weekend, that will be a @##% show.

Got back a few hours ago, had to catch up on my "stories" and unpack...
Good weekend, not the best.  Weather sucked balls, all my parlays were a major fail (@#+! you Colorado and Temple), got my @+# kicked all weekend at the tables.  Previous three trips I came up big time, so I knew I was due for a trip like this gambling wise.

Hit up Haze on Friday to catch Boyz Noise, set was good not a big fan of the club though.  Almost made it the next night for Common, but Kaskade at Marquee was just too good to pass up.  Marquee was popping like always.  Joint hasn't failed me yet.

Got to agree with Israel, lot of "bottle *%$%$$" out there.  Times are rough ladies, but damn, at least be slick 
laugh.gif
.  Felt good to getaway, but it was a "meh" weekend.  (no pools/day clubs).

Still had fun though.  Can't wait for EDC weekend, that will be a @##% show.

Ok, I do actually need a bit of help:

I'm going in July for the Team USA exhibition. It's a two-night, mid-week trip (Wednesday and Thursday night). I've only been to Vegas on the back end of a weekend, or over an entire weekend. I'm completely unfamiliar with these two nights though. I have an idea what clubs are open, but I'm going to be with only two other people, max. We're down to pay for a table for one night. Right now, I'm looking at LAVO or Surrender Wednesday, Tryst on Thursday. But as it's just three of us, we're trying to keep the minimum relatively low. I was hoping to find one of the industry package deals of like vodka/champagne for $375 (had this at XS once), or a Buy1Get1 (the extra one be a bottle of champagne). I'd rather tip to get a deal than have to pay for another bottle to lock it in, especially with those 1-liter vodka bottles. Any suggestions are welcome.

Ok, I do actually need a bit of help:

I'm going in July for the Team USA exhibition. It's a two-night, mid-week trip (Wednesday and Thursday night). I've only been to Vegas on the back end of a weekend, or over an entire weekend. I'm completely unfamiliar with these two nights though. I have an idea what clubs are open, but I'm going to be with only two other people, max. We're down to pay for a table for one night. Right now, I'm looking at LAVO or Surrender Wednesday, Tryst on Thursday. But as it's just three of us, we're trying to keep the minimum relatively low. I was hoping to find one of the industry package deals of like vodka/champagne for $375 (had this at XS once), or a Buy1Get1 (the extra one be a bottle of champagne). I'd rather tip to get a deal than have to pay for another bottle to lock it in, especially with those 1-liter vodka bottles. Any suggestions are welcome.

Going to vegas on april 5-8th to celebrate my 21st. Any tips for the first time around? And attire wise? DO folks really go suited and booted to tier 1 clubs?

Going to vegas on april 5-8th to celebrate my 21st. Any tips for the first time around? And attire wise? DO folks really go suited and booted to tier 1 clubs?

As far as 1Oak goes, we got bottle service there Saturday night. They put us in the back room, but ended up getting transferred around 1 or 2am to the main room and table directly above the DJ booth. By far the most fun I've ever had at a club.

The DJ absolutely crushed it. His name was DJ Jesse Marco (DJ JM?) and he was the dude who DJ'ed for the party in the movie Project X. Was easily the dopest set I've heard since I started getting into house music.

We were wilding out pretty damn hard. I would definitely go back, but I also think that my experience there and how much fun I had was a product of getting moved to that table. It was too dope.

As far as 1Oak goes, we got bottle service there Saturday night. They put us in the back room, but ended up getting transferred around 1 or 2am to the main room and table directly above the DJ booth. By far the most fun I've ever had at a club.

The DJ absolutely crushed it. His name was DJ Jesse Marco (DJ JM?) and he was the dude who DJ'ed for the party in the movie Project X. Was easily the dopest set I've heard since I started getting into house music.

We were wilding out pretty damn hard. I would definitely go back, but I also think that my experience there and how much fun I had was a product of getting moved to that table. It was too dope.

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

ah man youre in for a life changer lol

but i usually wear something along the lines of a dress shirt dress jeans and dress shoes... maybe a tie and/or vest

dont be that guy who didnt take the time to pick his fit wisely. its vegas everyone tryna look nice. and mannnn them girls....

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

ah man youre in for a life changer lol

but i usually wear something along the lines of a dress shirt dress jeans and dress shoes... maybe a tie and/or vest

dont be that guy who didnt take the time to pick his fit wisely. its vegas everyone tryna look nice. and mannnn them girls....

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Yeah, when tables start finishing their bottles (or no-show), the hosts will go around ask if you want to buy another bottle and move up. The key is to wait. They want to fill in those tables, and if they can't find enough suckers willing to buy an extra bottle, they'll just start moving people. This is also where it pays to tip your host well at the beginning of the night. They'll go to you first.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Yeah, when tables start finishing their bottles (or no-show), the hosts will go around ask if you want to buy another bottle and move up. The key is to wait. They want to fill in those tables, and if they can't find enough suckers willing to buy an extra bottle, they'll just start moving people. This is also where it pays to tip your host well at the beginning of the night. They'll go to you first.

burger bar @ madalay bay though (towards luxor) =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ghostbar/moon nightclub =
pimp.gif
(u get access to the playboy club too but its been really dry)

burger bar @ madalay bay though (towards luxor) =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ghostbar/moon nightclub =
pimp.gif
(u get access to the playboy club too but its been really dry)

that sucks. had LOTS of good times at playboy club. nothing like partying with a blackjack table right next to you lol.

Back
Top Bottom