GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

that sucks. had LOTS of good times at playboy club. nothing like partying with a blackjack table right next to you lol.

My job is sending me next week...

Leaving next Sunday 3/25... I'm there until 4/1...

I'm staying at the Platinum Hotel just off the strip...

If any one of you guys are out there, feel free to hit me up...

Oh, anyone know of any of the hip-hop clubs on the strip??

The last time I went, Club Poetry in Caesar's was it... But I think they've shut down...

My job is sending me next week...

Leaving next Sunday 3/25... I'm there until 4/1...

I'm staying at the Platinum Hotel just off the strip...

If any one of you guys are out there, feel free to hit me up...

Oh, anyone know of any of the hip-hop clubs on the strip??

The last time I went, Club Poetry in Caesar's was it... But I think they've shut down...

Memorial weekend can't come soon enough! I booked back in December haha 
pimp.gif

Saw common Saturday at haze. Overall, Haze was meh to me.
And speaking of bottle rats, we were right by some Seahawks/Bills players and most of them were standing there alone at the end of the night with no girls
laugh.gif

And speaking of bottle rats, we were right by some Seahawks/Bills players and most of them were standing there alone at the end of the night with no girls
laugh.gif

I'll be there May 4th - May 7th for the Mayweather fight.

Any NT fam around that weekend can sit at my table at the clubs. I'm feeling generous.

Any NT fam around that weekend can sit at my table at the clubs. I'm feeling generous.

Originally Posted by MR RASKATRIPAS

laugh.gif
That's because most women, especially in Vegas, don't know who they are. And because they're athletes, they think people will come to them (like they do back at home). Not how it works.
 Unlike Seattle, those football players aren't the richest guys in the room in Vegas.

Originally Posted by MR RASKATRIPAS

laugh.gif
That's because most women, especially in Vegas, don't know who they are. And because they're athletes, they think people will come to them (like they do back at home). Not how it works.
 Unlike Seattle, those football players aren't the richest guys in the room in Vegas.

We are going to be in Vegas this weekend and most of us will be heading for the first time. We were thinking of trying to catch Cirque show Love as that has amazing reviews but what would be the best show to catch? Also how hard is it to grab tickets of most of these cirque shows day of.

We are going to be in Vegas this weekend and most of us will be heading for the first time. We were thinking of trying to catch Cirque show Love as that has amazing reviews but what would be the best show to catch? Also how hard is it to grab tickets of most of these cirque shows day of.

Originally Posted by Mr 100

I might be out there too, got a room at the Cosmo. Not sure if Imma go tho :/

I might be out there too, got a room at the Cosmo. Not sure if Imma go tho :/

I'll be there. Trying to get a table at marquee or XS one of those days

I'll be there. Trying to get a table at marquee or XS one of those days

Back
Top Bottom