GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Originally Posted by Mr 100

I'll be there May 4th - May 7th for the Mayweather fight.

Any NT fam around that weekend can sit at my table at the clubs. I'm feeling generous.

There the same weekend. If you got tables at XS or Marquee we might next to each other

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

i don't kno w about yall but i ran into mad chicks trying to get wifed or la chicks just coming to chill that are out there all the time ...
Girls were wack this weekend, probably worst I experienced in all my Vegas trips.  Lot of couples too, felt like people missed the memo: "don't take sand to the beach".
I love house music, EDM, etc.  However, I also like other types of music, especially music you can dance to with a female.  I'll ride the house wave, but it is hard to talk to girls with house blaring in the background 
laugh.gif
.  Marquee has a hip hop room, but it's garbage.  Music they spin is solid but it's cramped and it lacks ventilation, it's a +*!!!%+ sauna.

All the clubs are spinning house right now, it's slowly emerging as the new "pop" music (*goes to a corner and weeps*).

Good Hip-Hop clubs don't really exist in Vegas right now.

The Boombox room at Marquee does get hot as hell and it is too small but every time I've been it has cracked. IMO offers the best combo of hip hop and fine women of color

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

i don't kno w about yall but i ran into mad chicks trying to get wifed or la chicks just coming to chill that are out there all the time ...
Girls were wack this weekend, probably worst I experienced in all my Vegas trips.  Lot of couples too, felt like people missed the memo: "don't take sand to the beach".
I love house music, EDM, etc.  However, I also like other types of music, especially music you can dance to with a female.  I'll ride the house wave, but it is hard to talk to girls with house blaring in the background 
laugh.gif
.  Marquee has a hip hop room, but it's garbage.  Music they spin is solid but it's cramped and it lacks ventilation, it's a +*!!!%+ sauna.

All the clubs are spinning house right now, it's slowly emerging as the new "pop" music (*goes to a corner and weeps*).

Good Hip-Hop clubs don't really exist in Vegas right now.

The Boombox room at Marquee does get hot as hell and it is too small but every time I've been it has cracked. IMO offers the best combo of hip hop and fine women of color

I was actually impressed with the music they played in the back room at 1Oak. It was all rap and also lot of older stuff from early to mid 2000s reminding me of HS.

The DJ in the main room torched it though. He was mixing house and then dropping in some Jay-Z and Kanye and also Racks on Racks and a few other hip hop songs. I'm definitely trying to see him play again next time he's in NYC.

I was actually impressed with the music they played in the back room at 1Oak. It was all rap and also lot of older stuff from early to mid 2000s reminding me of HS.

The DJ in the main room torched it though. He was mixing house and then dropping in some Jay-Z and Kanye and also Racks on Racks and a few other hip hop songs. I'm definitely trying to see him play again next time he's in NYC.

Need A Strip Club recommendation. Preferably mixed, No color Lines but i need it to have a ghetto, nasty twist to it lol. I need a girl to molest me during a private dance lol.

Need A Strip Club recommendation. Preferably mixed, No color Lines but i need it to have a ghetto, nasty twist to it lol. I need a girl to molest me during a private dance lol.

Originally Posted by djkaos23

702-696-9696

Originally Posted by djkaos23

702-696-9696

Just got back. Hit for $1300 on slots, lost it all, spent a night with maybe the hottest girl in the town and drank more in two nights then I have in the past year. Booking next trip this weekend.

Just got back. Hit for $1300 on slots, lost it all, spent a night with maybe the hottest girl in the town and drank more in two nights then I have in the past year. Booking next trip this weekend.

I will be out there June 8th -10th. Same weekend as that EDC shindig. Won't be attending that thought. Any NTers doing the same?

I will be out there June 8th -10th. Same weekend as that EDC shindig. Won't be attending that thought. Any NTers doing the same?

Stripclub spearmint rhino. I've gotten a hand there, felt some crevices, and nibbled on balloons.

Ill be down there but im going to edc.... I might skip 1 of the 3 days tho

Stripclub spearmint rhino. I've gotten a hand there, felt some crevices, and nibbled on balloons.

Ill be down there but im going to edc.... I might skip 1 of the 3 days tho

I'm in there June 18-22 for the first time. Will go back and read from page 1 until then and pretend I already landed.

I'm in there June 18-22 for the first time. Will go back and read from page 1 until then and pretend I already landed.

Lol my boys are FIENDING to go to Spearmint... I'm def gonna hit that up. Heard its crazy expensive though

Lol my boys are FIENDING to go to Spearmint... I'm def gonna hit that up. Heard its crazy expensive though

Back
Top Bottom