GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Need A Strip Club recommendation. Preferably mixed, No color Lines but i need it to have a ghetto, nasty twist to it lol. I need a girl to molest me during a private dance lol.

702-696-9696
HOT BABES!!!! 
laugh.gif

Going Memorial Day weekend! For sure gonna link up with that girl Molly all weekend! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Need A Strip Club recommendation. Preferably mixed, No color Lines but i need it to have a ghetto, nasty twist to it lol. I need a girl to molest me during a private dance lol.

702-696-9696
HOT BABES!!!! 
laugh.gif

Going Memorial Day weekend! For sure gonna link up with that girl Molly all weekend! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Originally Posted by MR RASKATRIPAS

Originally Posted by Mr 100

I'll be there May 4th - May 7th for the Mayweather fight.

Any NT fam around that weekend can sit at my table at the clubs. I'm feeling generous.

I might be out there too, got a room at the Cosmo. Not sure if Imma go tho :/

the homies bday weekend.. i be there.. NTers link upp

I'll be out there that weekend for my boy's BDay, too. Usually go every year around this time, and fight weekend.  Would be nice to meet some NT fam out there.

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Originally Posted by MR RASKATRIPAS

Originally Posted by Mr 100

I'll be there May 4th - May 7th for the Mayweather fight.

Any NT fam around that weekend can sit at my table at the clubs. I'm feeling generous.

I might be out there too, got a room at the Cosmo. Not sure if Imma go tho :/

the homies bday weekend.. i be there.. NTers link upp

I'll be out there that weekend for my boy's BDay, too. Usually go every year around this time, and fight weekend.  Would be nice to meet some NT fam out there.

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

Lol my boys are FIENDING to go to Spearmint... I'm def gonna hit that up. Heard its crazy expensive though

Free limo ride from your hotel to Spearmint..and free entrance? Can't get any better than that..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

Lol my boys are FIENDING to go to Spearmint... I'm def gonna hit that up. Heard its crazy expensive though

Free limo ride from your hotel to Spearmint..and free entrance? Can't get any better than that..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Are khakis or khaki colored jeans with a button up and dress shoes accetable for club attire

Are khakis or khaki colored jeans with a button up and dress shoes accetable for club attire

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

you should be alright....its really up to the bouncers to enforce the dress code. ive seen people that have dressed for the clubs get denied and people that look like they just threw on a pair of jeans, some sneaks and a ragged button down, get in.

you should be alright....its really up to the bouncers to enforce the dress code. ive seen people that have dressed for the clubs get denied and people that look like they just threw on a pair of jeans, some sneaks and a ragged button down, get in.

Originally Posted by SupraMan1784

Yep, depends on the bouncer. Also, if you have a table they tend to be more lenient. And if you see people in there with t-shirts and jeans, they're probably locals, so don't even compare yourself to what they're wearing (in terms of what you can get away with).

In the end, a collared shirt and dress shoes will get you in, as long as your jeans aren't ripped or crazy distressed.

Originally Posted by SupraMan1784

Yep, depends on the bouncer. Also, if you have a table they tend to be more lenient. And if you see people in there with t-shirts and jeans, they're probably locals, so don't even compare yourself to what they're wearing (in terms of what you can get away with).

In the end, a collared shirt and dress shoes will get you in, as long as your jeans aren't ripped or crazy distressed.

where are the pics? I always enjoy the different trip pics. Havent been in over a year and I almost pulled the trigger on a trip recently but my wife was hating
laugh.gif

where are the pics? I always enjoy the different trip pics. Havent been in over a year and I almost pulled the trigger on a trip recently but my wife was hating
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'll be in Vegas From Thursday until Sunday...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What NT Brethren will be there?!?![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'll be in Vegas From Thursday until Sunday...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What NT Brethren will be there?!?![/color]

My boys and I (8 total) will be out in Vegas from April 25th to the 30th. We're doing the bachelor party thing so we all know that we're going to have to drop some coin to get into certain spots. I'm kinda looking for a summary of the popping pool parties, dope nightspots and freaky after hours hang outs. Many even a guide to show us a few things, any suggestions? I met a dude out in Vegas the last time that pretty much hooked us up with anything we requested, but he's not on my bbm anymore.

hit me up if you know anything that might make this trip a more reckless one.

My boys and I (8 total) will be out in Vegas from April 25th to the 30th. We're doing the bachelor party thing so we all know that we're going to have to drop some coin to get into certain spots. I'm kinda looking for a summary of the popping pool parties, dope nightspots and freaky after hours hang outs. Many even a guide to show us a few things, any suggestions? I met a dude out in Vegas the last time that pretty much hooked us up with anything we requested, but he's not on my bbm anymore.

Originally Posted by Khonfruntashun

solid wed-monday right there
ditch fridays is a must as is rx

cosmo pool is fun too

solid wed-monday right there
ditch fridays is a must as is rx

cosmo pool is fun too

this..I will be going for a bachelor party as well in August from the 22nd to the 27th..any advice would be appreciated..there are about 12 of us and we have a wraparound terrace suite booked at the Cosmo as well as a few other rooms booked to accomodate the large party

Back
Top Bottom