GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I'm going to be there April 5th to April 8th with 3 of my boys, staying in the a Suite in the MGM for free
pimp.gif

I have never been there and will be without a Car since I'm coming from NYC...Really I just want to know a couple things...

1. Daytime Pool Parties, Definitely trying to do one of those?

2. Is there anyway I can find if there are any special DJ's events happening at certain clubs and get on a guest list/tickets for them early?

3. What are the best clubs and how hard will it to be to get it to them with 3 other dudes?

4. Best Gambling Spots? I really only gonna play Blackjack and do some sports betting though.

5. Any other cool things to do during the day?

6. Unlike myself who is a student, my friends all make money and have jobs so I think we'll try to cop bottle service one night at least.  Where is the best spot to do that at?  And I'm trying to keep it semi-cheap so is there anyway to put yourself on a list so you don't have to pay door fee to get into the club?

Thanks

Also Dress code?  I'm prolly doing a suit one night, but are jeans a go if you rock them with dress shoes, dress shirt?
You barely missing me slime
laugh.gif

U got any more questions hit my pm

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I'm going to be there April 5th to April 8th with 3 of my boys, staying in the a Suite in the MGM for free
pimp.gif

I have never been there and will be without a Car since I'm coming from NYC...Really I just want to know a couple things...

1. Daytime Pool Parties, Definitely trying to do one of those?

2. Is there anyway I can find if there are any special DJ's events happening at certain clubs and get on a guest list/tickets for them early?

3. What are the best clubs and how hard will it to be to get it to them with 3 other dudes?

4. Best Gambling Spots? I really only gonna play Blackjack and do some sports betting though.

5. Any other cool things to do during the day?

6. Unlike myself who is a student, my friends all make money and have jobs so I think we'll try to cop bottle service one night at least.  Where is the best spot to do that at?  And I'm trying to keep it semi-cheap so is there anyway to put yourself on a list so you don't have to pay door fee to get into the club?

Thanks

Also Dress code?  I'm prolly doing a suit one night, but are jeans a go if you rock them with dress shoes, dress shirt?
You barely missing me slime
laugh.gif

U got any more questions hit my pm

Originally Posted by ceemcee

Ill be there May 9th-13th.....I'm genuinely worried for my life
laugh.gif

Three friends and I are going from May 9th to May 15th! Got the One Bedroom Balcony Suite at the Signature at MGM for 6 nights! Flight and hotel for 6 nights cost us just 750 each (I live in Canada by the way).
So, I pretty much laid out the clubs and pool parties for the whole trip. 

Clubs:

Wednesday night - Lavo (I hear they have really good hip hop/Rnb/old school nights. We get there that day, so maybe we should go to smaller venue instead of big clubs)

Thursday - Tao (I hear Thursdays is their night, and that it is crazy busy. But I need to try it.)

Friday - XS (didn't like it last time when I went for a bit, willing to try it again. I hear that Fridays are their good nights.)- or go to whenever J.Cole,Drake,or Wacka Flocka would do their after party after their concert at MGM Grand

Saturday - Snoop Dogg concert at Poolside at Hard Rock hotel - I want to go to a club after but supposedly it'd b hard to try to get into one after midnight. 

Sunday - Tryst/Haze/Surrender/Hyde/1OAK/The Bank/Vanity (Try to choose one)

Monday - Marquee

Pool parties

Thursday - Marquee Day Club

Friday - Ditch Friday at the Palms

Saturday - Wet Republic

Sunday - Rehab

Monday - ???

So any help or tailoring it down to what club to do for Sunday? lol I went to The Bank before, Sundays is their night, but I find the security were such a $%*#@. So crowded too on the dancefloor. I went to Haze twice, went to Moon, Lavo, Surrender, XS (left early, was not feeling it that night) last trip in September. Can't believe I did not get to do the big clubs like Marquee or Tao, so I really want to try them this time. I hear Tryst is really good. 

I hope the line ups will not be crazy for when we go. I wish Saturday we can go to some club after the concert, but it'd be hard, unless we get hookups, or a promoter to get us in. I hear Marquee on Saturdays is too crazy. So, I will stick to trying it out for Monday on the local nights. 

Any suggestions for Monday for a lounging adult pool? I did Liquid at ARIA, Wet Republic, Bare pool last time I went. I contacted a few promoters I met last time, and one of them said he will have it all taken care of, except of Saturday, might be hard to get us in after midnight after the Snoop concert. 

Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated!
happy.gif

laugh.gif

Three friends and I are going from May 9th to May 15th! Got the One Bedroom Balcony Suite at the Signature at MGM for 6 nights! Flight and hotel for 6 nights cost us just 750 each (I live in Canada by the way).

Clubs:

Wednesday night - Lavo (I hear they have really good hip hop/Rnb/old school nights. We get there that day, so maybe we should go to smaller venue instead of big clubs)

Thursday - Tao (I hear Thursdays is their night, and that it is crazy busy. But I need to try it.)

Friday - XS (didn't like it last time when I went for a bit, willing to try it again. I hear that Fridays are their good nights.)- or go to whenever J.Cole,Drake,or Wacka Flocka would do their after party after their concert at MGM Grand

Saturday - Snoop Dogg concert at Poolside at Hard Rock hotel - I want to go to a club after but supposedly it'd b hard to try to get into one after midnight. 

Monday - Marquee

Pool parties

Saturday - Wet Republic

Sunday - Rehab

Monday - ???

So any help or tailoring it down to what club to do for Sunday? lol I went to The Bank before, Sundays is their night, but I find the security were such a $%*#@. So crowded too on the dancefloor. I went to Haze twice, went to Moon, Lavo, Surrender, XS (left early, was not feeling it that night) last trip in September. Can't believe I did not get to do the big clubs like Marquee or Tao, so I really want to try them this time. I hear Tryst is really good. 

I hope the line ups will not be crazy for when we go. I wish Saturday we can go to some club after the concert, but it'd be hard, unless we get hookups, or a promoter to get us in. I hear Marquee on Saturdays is too crazy. So, I will stick to trying it out for Monday on the local nights. 

Any suggestions for Monday for a lounging adult pool? I did Liquid at ARIA, Wet Republic, Bare pool last time I went. I contacted a few promoters I met last time, and one of them said he will have it all taken care of, except of Saturday, might be hard to get us in after midnight after the Snoop concert. 

happy.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan Balla

booked for the 19th -23 of next month 
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

wizard? i'll be at the mirage on those exact dates.

LMK if you got a hook over there, we can "trade"

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

laugh.gif

Clubs:

Monday - Marquee

Pool parties

Saturday - Wet Republic

Sunday - Rehab

Monday - ???

happy.gif

Maybe Im getting old or something but 6 nights in Vegas?! Thats OD for me. Either you don't gamble or you're ballin'! 

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

laugh.gif

Clubs:

Monday - Marquee

Pool parties

Saturday - Wet Republic

Sunday - Rehab

Monday - ???

happy.gif

Maybe Im getting old or something but 6 nights in Vegas?! Thats OD for me. Either you don't gamble or you're ballin'! 

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

sorry my man, i think you have me confused with someone else haha... i am intrigued about this trade though lol

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

sorry my man, i think you have me confused with someone else haha... i am intrigued about this trade though lol

750 for 6 nights at MGM - including roundtrip flight?
eek.gif
 where did you book this?!

..and 6 nights can easily be done if you don't gamble. I don't see it on Dena's list of things to do - she'll be fine
laugh.gif

750 for 6 nights at MGM - including roundtrip flight?
eek.gif
 where did you book this?!

..and 6 nights can easily be done if you don't gamble. I don't see it on Dena's list of things to do - she'll be fine
laugh.gif

Haha, i was reffering to the "are you a wizard" meme, but anywho. I got the hook on trees and other "stuff" out there

Haha, i was reffering to the "are you a wizard" meme, but anywho. I got the hook on trees and other "stuff" out there

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

21st-24th at encore here. lmk whats good with the goods. Anybody know how much a table at marquee should run?

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

21st-24th at encore here. lmk whats good with the goods. Anybody know how much a table at marquee should run?

As far as all the bottle service goes at the nicer spots on average I would say expect $600-$800 (always add 20% tip) for four people. If your rolling thru with like 8 guys and want a table at a nice place on a Fri or Sat expect $2k. It's not for everyone and if you have to save up for bottle service I suggest a cheaper club or just pre-funk heavy and hit the bar light.

As far as all the bottle service goes at the nicer spots on average I would say expect $600-$800 (always add 20% tip) for four people. If your rolling thru with like 8 guys and want a table at a nice place on a Fri or Sat expect $2k. It's not for everyone and if you have to save up for bottle service I suggest a cheaper club or just pre-funk heavy and hit the bar light.

tee hee ehm - I did 6 nights last time we went and we wanted to stay more. The girls and I, we were contemplating 2 weeks. lol We don't gamble, and we don't get trashed every night. I didn't even drink that much last time and I got sick with the cold and still had an aammmazing trip.

Animal Thug - Last time, we stayed at the ARIA hotel for 6 nights, hotel and flight, for 766 each, and it was after Labor Day Weekend. Expedia always has great deals if you wait to book at the right moment. Ya, us girls do not gamble. It is a different kind of trip than a guy trip to Vegas. Also, when it comes to being a girl in Vegas, you do get treated like royalty. All we had to pay for were food and cab rides,everything else free. This time, already have connects waiting to take care of everything. But, am still planning everything to see where we want to go and what to do for pool parties and clubs to make sure all will be set.

tee hee ehm - I did 6 nights last time we went and we wanted to stay more. The girls and I, we were contemplating 2 weeks. lol We don't gamble, and we don't get trashed every night. I didn't even drink that much last time and I got sick with the cold and still had an aammmazing trip.

Animal Thug - Last time, we stayed at the ARIA hotel for 6 nights, hotel and flight, for 766 each, and it was after Labor Day Weekend. Expedia always has great deals if you wait to book at the right moment. Ya, us girls do not gamble. It is a different kind of trip than a guy trip to Vegas. Also, when it comes to being a girl in Vegas, you do get treated like royalty. All we had to pay for were food and cab rides,everything else free. This time, already have connects waiting to take care of everything. But, am still planning everything to see where we want to go and what to do for pool parties and clubs to make sure all will be set.

So I'm in Vegas from April 25 to the 30th and I've put together a brief schedule of how I plan on spending my time in  the city of sin. I'm just looking for some feedback from any of the Vegas All-star Stunners or Hood Goons.... any help would be greatly appreciated.

Night
- Wednesday night - LAVO - old school hip hop night, get started off right
- Thursday night - TAO
- Friday night - Pure and possibly Drais (after hours)
- Saturday night - Marquee

Day
- Thursday - Marquee
- Friday - Wet Republic
- Saturday - chill and then Chetahs (early evening)
- Sunday - REHAB

Is Ditch Fridays at the Palms a better day poolside event than Marquee?

Back
Top Bottom