GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

So I'm in Vegas from April 25 to the 30th and I've put together a brief schedule of how I plan on spending my time in  the city of sin. I'm just looking for some feedback from any of the Vegas All-star Stunners or Hood Goons.... any help would be greatly appreciated.

Night
- Wednesday night - LAVO - old school hip hop night, get started off right
- Thursday night - TAO
- Friday night - Pure and possibly Drais (after hours)
- Saturday night - Marquee

Day
- Thursday - Marquee
- Friday - Wet Republic
- Saturday - chill and then Chetahs (early evening)
- Sunday - REHAB

Is Ditch Fridays at the Palms a better day poolside event than Marquee?

I dont know how you guys are able to go to day and night parties in vegas. When I go out at night Im so *@*%%+ up I can barely get out of bed during the daytime.

I dont know how you guys are able to go to day and night parties in vegas. When I go out at night Im so *@*%%+ up I can barely get out of bed during the daytime.

^^ mid to late 20's? If not, you're weak bruh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mco85

For me the pool parties take precedence. I'd rather go to a pool party and miss out on the clubs than the other way around. Last couple of times we just went to rehab then told chicks to kick it with us in the room that night.

I had a quick turn around trip this wkend, just went for saturday night. We were gonna go to Crown, not my 1st choice but our group wanted to hear hip hop. It ended up being reggaeton night there I think so we went to Lavo, we heard that Tyga was perfoming. We got there around 12 and the line was crazy, but I gave one of the hosts like $30 and let us skip the line, ladies were free but the guys had to pay $40, not too bad.

Lavo is cool but if you're going there, like most clubs in vegas, just pay a little extra and get a table if you can. It was super packed and the dance floor is small. We had fun but it wouldve been 10x better if we had a table. After the club we hit up Sapphire with some girls we met at the club, had a party bus pick us up from Lavo. It was only like $50 and included free entrance for 10 ppl. That was by far the highlight of the night. If you're going to Sapphire after the club make sure u try to get that.

All in all it was a cool little trip to hold me over till memorial day weekend.

For me the pool parties take precedence. I'd rather go to a pool party and miss out on the clubs than the other way around. Last couple of times we just went to rehab then told chicks to kick it with us in the room that night.

I had a quick turn around trip this wkend, just went for saturday night. We were gonna go to Crown, not my 1st choice but our group wanted to hear hip hop. It ended up being reggaeton night there I think so we went to Lavo, we heard that Tyga was perfoming. We got there around 12 and the line was crazy, but I gave one of the hosts like $30 and let us skip the line, ladies were free but the guys had to pay $40, not too bad.

Lavo is cool but if you're going there, like most clubs in vegas, just pay a little extra and get a table if you can. It was super packed and the dance floor is small. We had fun but it wouldve been 10x better if we had a table. After the club we hit up Sapphire with some girls we met at the club, had a party bus pick us up from Lavo. It was only like $50 and included free entrance for 10 ppl. That was by far the highlight of the night. If you're going to Sapphire after the club make sure u try to get that.

Originally Posted by ToneLow

Lavo was terrible that night. Seemed like all guys...We had free entry and walked right in, but other than that it was horrendous.

Originally Posted by ToneLow

Lavo was terrible that night. Seemed like all guys...We had free entry and walked right in, but other than that it was horrendous.

Ecook0808 wrote:

I was pretty
smokin.gif
so that could've hindered the way I perceived things.lol but we met like 3 different groups of cool chicks. The dancefloor was ridiculous tho.

Ecook0808 wrote:

I was pretty
smokin.gif
so that could've hindered the way I perceived things.lol but we met like 3 different groups of cool chicks. The dancefloor was ridiculous tho.

just got back yesterday. !+$% was too real. personally i think ur best chances to pull !!@%*! are on the strip and in the bars. i try to stay out the clubs.

im waiting to go back when the pools open tho.

just got back yesterday. !+$% was too real. personally i think ur best chances to pull !!@%*! are on the strip and in the bars. i try to stay out the clubs.

im waiting to go back when the pools open tho.

Originally Posted by Girl Thats Drob

laugh.gif

haha im 26 and yeah Im weak lol. Vegas gets the best of me. I get sloppy drunk everytime. I always say I'm not going to but it always happens.

Originally Posted by Girl Thats Drob

laugh.gif

haha im 26 and yeah Im weak lol. Vegas gets the best of me. I get sloppy drunk everytime. I always say I'm not going to but it always happens.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I'm going to be there April 5th to April 8th with 3 of my boys, staying in the a Suite in the MGM for free
pimp.gif

I have never been there and will be without a Car since I'm coming from NYC...Really I just want to know a couple things...

1. Daytime Pool Parties, Definitely trying to do one of those?

2. Is there anyway I can find if there are any special DJ's events happening at certain clubs and get on a guest list/tickets for them early?

3. What are the best clubs and how hard will it to be to get it to them with 3 other dudes?

4. Best Gambling Spots? I really only gonna play Blackjack and do some sports betting though.

5. Any other cool things to do during the day?

6. Unlike myself who is a student, my friends all make money and have jobs so I think we'll try to cop bottle service one night at least.  Where is the best spot to do that at?  And I'm trying to keep it semi-cheap so is there anyway to put yourself on a list so you don't have to pay door fee to get into the club?

Thanks

Also Dress code?  I'm prolly doing a suit one night, but are jeans a go if you rock them with dress shoes, dress shirt?

I'll be there the 6th to the 9th also at the MGM with my buddies and their girls I can't wait, celebrating the big 25 for me and I'm meeting up with some friends from out there

I'm going to be there April 5th to April 8th with 3 of my boys, staying in the a Suite in the MGM for free
pimp.gif

I have never been there and will be without a Car since I'm coming from NYC...Really I just want to know a couple things...

2. Is there anyway I can find if there are any special DJ's events happening at certain clubs and get on a guest list/tickets for them early?

3. What are the best clubs and how hard will it to be to get it to them with 3 other dudes?

4. Best Gambling Spots? I really only gonna play Blackjack and do some sports betting though.

6. Unlike myself who is a student, my friends all make money and have jobs so I think we'll try to cop bottle service one night at least.  Where is the best spot to do that at?  And I'm trying to keep it semi-cheap so is there anyway to put yourself on a list so you don't have to pay door fee to get into the club?

Thanks

Also Dress code?  I'm prolly doing a suit one night, but are jeans a go if you rock them with dress shoes, dress shirt?

I'll be there the 6th to the 9th also at the MGM with my buddies and their girls I can't wait, celebrating the big 25 for me and I'm meeting up with some friends from out there

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

pimp.gif

Thanks

Yea my boy turned 23 today so we trying to do it right as well.  I know I got a suite in the signature towers but that is really all the knowledge I got.  Also doing Wet Republic Saturday as of now.

E, I'ma hit you with some questions tomorrow bro

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

pimp.gif

Thanks

Yea my boy turned 23 today so we trying to do it right as well.  I know I got a suite in the signature towers but that is really all the knowledge I got.  Also doing Wet Republic Saturday as of now.

E, I'ma hit you with some questions tomorrow bro

If anyone is hittin up Encore Beach Club and you have an even ratio, skip the GA line and head straight to the Invited Guests line. Tell the host you're on Kris Velasquez's list, and if he asks you what position tell him "server assistant."

Skip those long lines in the sun, save some money on cover, and possibly get some free drink tickets.

You're welcome.

If anyone is hittin up Encore Beach Club and you have an even ratio, skip the GA line and head straight to the Invited Guests line. Tell the host you're on Kris Velasquez's list, and if he asks you what position tell him "server assistant."

Skip those long lines in the sun, save some money on cover, and possibly get some free drink tickets.

You're welcome.

Back
Top Bottom