Goku vs Superman - Who would win in a battle? (VIDEO)

Just saw this earlier today. They go into much detail but I been had my money on superman. Didn't know about dude going into the sun tho. That's :pimp:

didn't we just have this thread?
We did and it was Goku by a landslide in that thread. I thought this vid was gonna be of someone who animated how they thought the fight would go down or at least a funny real life reenactment.

Don't care for hokey reasoning to how they came with the conclusion.

Last edited:
I thought this vid was gonna be of someone who animated how they thought the fight would go down or at least a funny real life reeenactment.

did you watch the video? :nerd:

They are fighting at the end

Cool video. I agree with the outcome. Superman is a wack superhero though. Dude is basically a god.

The thing I never liked about Superman is, he always had whatever power he needed when ever he needed. He powers and abilities grow around the story lines. I mean, flying in the opposite direction of the Earth's rotation to turn back time? Come on, son!

I going with Goku for the simple fact I don't like Superman.

Will watch video at home.

I thought this vid was gonna be of someone who animated how they thought the fight would go down or at least a funny real life reeenactment.

I watched the 1st 5 min where they talked about things I already knew and skipped to the end where they declared a winner

EDIT

I caught it. That was pretty funny with the dialogue and all :lol:

It's around the 17 min mark for ppl not trying to watch all 30+ min of the vid.

Last edited:

I watched the 1st 5 min where they talked about things I already knew and skipped to the end where they declared a winner

EDIT

I caught it. That was pretty funny with the dialogue and all :lol:

It's around the 17 min mark for ppl not trying to watch all 30+ min of the vid.

yeah video is long but worth it.

They did a great job :smokin

Just watched. The vid was dope, but only made me hate superman more. Like they really came up with this guy who can literally do anything. How interesting 
eyes.gif

Just watched. The vid was dope, but only made me hate superman more. Like they really came up with this guy who can literally do anything. How interesting :rolleyes

the thing is, thats how most american comic book characters who are on a cosmic level are. Superman, Galactus,etc. list goes on. So basically its just comparing 2 different genres of writing, so of course it wont match up.

Besides, Idk why this was even an issue at all. Goku can still die, and has died multiple times, where as superman is near invincible. That shouldve been enough right there

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom