Golf Thread - PGA Championship *Scottie Scheffler Arrested*

Would be HILARIOUS if all those LIV dudes had to pay back their LIV money to rejoin the tour :lol: best believe the Saudi Kingdom moves like that and wants that coin back

:rofl: :rofl: @ thinking the Saudi's just dropped all that money only to keep Monahan in charge and calling the shots

They've already crowned MBS's right hand man Al-Rumayyan as chairman. Former/current PGA leadership almost assuredly aren't gonna be making the big decisions anymore, at least not outside the parameters of the board.

The European and PGA CEO's already refer to him as 'His Excellency' :lol:

Brah this is literally succession. Jay and MBS literally watched succession and said “let’s do it”

The DOJ thing is interesting

I dunno how you go from arguing the PGA Tour is acting in an anticompetitive manner, then arguing that this newer bigger better financed entity is good for competition.

5B0A2AE9-0A26-4465-95BF-ADF79A83A990.png

So will we be seeing any litigation coming out of this?

Not sure if theres gonna be any anti-trust case, you've gotta imagine that possibility was carefully addressed during the secret negotiations, but the anger from a lot of the PGA guys is gonna go somewhere no?

Would be HILARIOUS if all those LIV dudes had to pay back their LIV money to rejoin the tour :lol: best believe the Saudi Kingdom moves like that and wants that coin back

I mean if it wasn’t for those players joining LIV, we wouldn’t have gotten to this point today

Since it’s all one entity in a sense, would be idiotic to demand money back although contracts were signed. I highly doubt they can get their money back for some odd reason which would be screwing your own golfers…

But wtf do I know

Back
Top Bottom