Golf Thread - PGA Championship *Scottie Scheffler Arrested*

This is sad, man. The recent documentary had me really rooting for a comeback but now it’s probably a wrap. He’s been cursed. If he make any sort of comeback, that would be even more legendary. Praying for him to just heal up and rehab right now, though.

Hope he is alright

Lots of people were posting about how faded he looked Sunday at Riviera... Hope he isn't back on the pills.
I mean he was reportedly on his way to continue shooting the celebrity golf thing he’s doing. Yesterday was Jada and Dwade. I would think he wouldn’t be drunk or high

I mean he was reportedly on his way to continue shooting the celebrity golf thing he’s doing. Yesterday was Jada and Dwade. I would think he wouldn’t be drunk or high
I agree... Hope it was just as simple as a single car accident... But with his past, the subject will be brought up... Prayers for him

Possibly - but he did once win the US Open on one leg...

He was 32 when he won that US Open, he is 45 now

He didn't have a back that has been operated on multiple times before he won that US Open, he does now

His leg injury didn't require emergency surgery when he won the US Open, the ones he got today did

Also, he doesn't know the extent of his injuries but they are reporting multiple leg injuries. So it could be issues with both legs

So him winning US Open on a bad leg doesn't give me any confidence for this situation

Last edited:
These reporters are asking stupid questions. I get that’s their job...but common sense. And pay attention to previous answers.

I live in this area and have driven that road, you don’t mess with speeds there. I’m gonna go with distracted driving on a downhill curve.

Rose is going to remember this one. Being up after Thursday big, and then Friday ahead. He's had a lot of close shots, just not enough power.

Zalatoris has some humility and game, love his run this weekend, it just feels like it could be big for him as he moves forward in his career.

Matsuyama seems like he can't be caught now... 5:45 a.m. in Japan :smokin

Yeah I think I jinxed it saying it was going to be a great finish :lol:

Zalatoris would be a great story but im rooting for Matsuyama. Thought Rose was going to run away with it after that great round on Thursday

Anyone play PXG’s? I am looking at grabbing PXG irons and driver. I am going to demo a set but I wanted to hear your thoughts.

If you think about all of Tiger’s injuries (minus the accident) you would never guess he was a golfer. Dude really cut his own career short.

Rickie trying to find his game. Good to see. Hopefully this is a trend in the right direction for him.

Back
Top Bottom