GONNA be ON ROOM RAIDERS...mah bad everyone its still March 12th...4pm...check my pic

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

For what show? Pick the ones YOU like best
eyes.gif

Answer the question or dont reply, that simple. Olympics.

I'd say, Olympics. Hares are cool but a lot of people have them unless your speaking about the OG's

doubt he has bordeux and he didnt mention the oly. frenchies is a no-no. if oly is availble then do those or the cards. if not last choice is hares

I say chambrays, but it depends on your outfit.

I change my mind go with olympics.

mostly any yahoo could have the hares. I say go with the olympics. or here's a novel thought... make up your own freaking mind

Chambrays are fresh, and alot of ppl will think there exclusive, cause like stated above you dont see them to often .....

are you from pittsburgh ?? I ask cause of the steelers comment ...... Whats the name of this show your going on ? ?

first just wanna say thanks to everyone for their thoughts....to answer some of the questions real quick...I have the spacejams and concords and theyre beatbeat so even if I wanted to throw them in Id be making a mistake. Also, as for the show that im going to be on, Im not sure they keep it pretty close to thevest up until shooting day. cause of the whole element of surprise aspect. Also I wont be wearing the 7's, theyre just going to be in my collection thatthe camera zooms in on, and all Jumpman symbols will be blurred out because of copyright/advertisement/demafation and other clauses that MTV is held againstwhen they have ppl on tv. And na Im not from Pittsburgh, I live in NY and Im a die hard steelers fan since I was 6 ('93) Black and Gold ALLLLLLLLL DAAAAYBABY....6PACKKKKKKK FOR THE CHAMPS

Oly's, OG Hares, Bordeauxs, or French Blues. They're all fire. Def not the CDP Hares, every joe-schmo has those.

Back
Top Bottom