GONNA be ON ROOM RAIDERS...mah bad everyone its still March 12th...4pm...check my pic

Here we go steelers, here we go!!!!

Anyway, too bad u don't have raptors, but I love (don't like the name) cardinals.

This is pathetic...."blah blah, Im going to be on T.V, blah blah, I Love kicks, blah blah, but don't know what to wear"....the show must be"Bromance" or "The Tool Academy".

Just wear these.

And Bromance
smh.gif

pumas lol not just go with og colors and give all of us a shout out we will love u and bash iss gentry and ask for nike logo this is ur turn to making itbetter for us

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

This is pathetic...."blah blah, Im going to be on T.V, blah blah, I Love kicks, blah blah, but don't know what to wear"....the show must be "Bromance" or "The Tool Academy".

lol...yup im sure ive said 'blah blah' a couple times....nothin wrong with getting ppls opinions, yaherd

Originally Posted by tz85

pumas lol not just go with og colors and give all of us a shout out we will love u and bash iss gentry and ask for nike logo this is ur turn to making it better for us
Def will throw NT a shoutout long as they dont keep me too confined to scripted material. For those interested, Day 1 of the shooting is today(friday 6th) so ill let yall know whats up

Originally Posted by proph515

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

cards but can u at least give us a hint as to what the show is

lmao watch this be I Love New York LOLOL*OOLOLAOLOAFAJSFASG
Arite for yall who drop the opinions, I appreciate it. As for the show...Once again they WILL NOT tell me. lol All i know is that its a DATING reailty show and its new so it isnt going to be Next, Room raiders etc. Also I wont be wearing any of these shoes on the first day I shoot (Friday) but im Wearing some 3's on sat and some 12's on sunday. The director and producer had someone go through my closet and tell me what was allowed (cant wear stuff with logos and also predominantly black or white)....so I had to get everything together. When I find out the show, Ill def let those who are interested know...thanks yall

cool, but its crazy u dont even know what your on

cant believe theyre tellin u what shoes u can or cant wear, like they know *$$$ about Js
smh.gif

have fun, and tell us how scripted it really is

do u get paid?

Originally Posted by proph515

Originally Posted by tz85

pumas lol not just go with og colors and give all of us a shout out we will love u and bash iss gentry and ask for nike logo this is ur turn to making it better for us
Def will throw NT a shoutout long as they dont keep me too confined to scripted material. For those interested, Day 1 of the shooting is today (friday 6th) so ill let yall know whats up

nerd.gif

If you had these.... I wear them with a Steelers jersey

air-jordan-7-vii-retro-womens-whitevarsity-maize-black.jpg

Yea I know they are womens but tell me you would not wear them? If you dont, then go with the Cardinals.

Originally Posted by kr2323

If you had these.... I wear them with a Steelers jersey

air-jordan-7-vii-retro-womens-whitevarsity-maize-black.jpg

Yea I know they are womens but tell me you would not wear them? If you dont, then go with the Cardinals.
Yooo trust, ive been wanting a pair of those for an ill minute....good one wit the cardinal pun (whether intended or not lol)

Back
Top Bottom