GONNA be ON ROOM RAIDERS...mah bad everyone its still March 12th...4pm...check my pic

yo mah bad to everyone who was watching at 4pm on March 11th...i got false info from MTV so that s why I reported it, but its still on MARCH 12th THUR, at4PM.....obvi the dude that was on today isnt the same as my pic below lol

Yo the air date for my episode is Today march 11th at 4pm...MTV Room Raiders for those who dont know....btw heres the pic yall wanted, for those who are trynacall ducktales

10nuasl.jpg

Ok so Its all said and done lol. I was on room raiders, Thanks for everyones feedback/opinions etc. Ill let yall know when it airs. Just remember what Imsaying when I mention the words TURKEY BASETER...yall will know what I mean lol.

They got me yall.....jacked me straight out of my apt lol.....chick went through my room, they took me away, and all that good stuff lol. btw ROOM RAIDERS isNOT STAGED

Yo whats good NT....iight check it out...Im gettin ready to shoot a reality show on TV this weekend and im doing the bio part on friday. One of the aspectsthey want to shoot of me is my passion for my Kicks (my passion for the steelers being the other). The directors came to my apt and saw my collection (boxes)and said that I should bring 8-10 pairs of shoes to the set (theyre picking me up lol)....after opting to go against my original plan which was to pick my topfav 8, I decided to pick one of each number that I have. I have in order 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,12,14,16,19. I have multiple colors of alot of those pairs so I had sometough choices to pick (DS fire reds over NDS Cements lol) etc. anyways, my point is im on my last choice to go with and ive got 4 pairs of sevens to choosefrom....OLYMPICS, CHAMBRAYS,CARDINALS, or HARES......which pair yall think I should go with?

Hares!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Looking to trade for a pair of the black 2009's limited that just came out...DS size 13. Have the 6/17 (withCarmine's) pack DS size 13, Allstar XX3's DS size 13, Black V's DS size 13, etc. E-mail me at nyeb@thompson.k12.co.us if you are interested!

The only vii's that would stand out is the only pair you dont have witch are the bouredeaux's so I guess the hares since they stand out more then theothers.

Back
Top Bottom