GOOD and BAD moments of 2009

space jams,dmp 1s pack,raging bull since i love vs

bad nothing for me since i got whatever i find appealing

good year because i cop cdp 2, 3 and true blue 3 and cdp 4, and space jam either than that nothing else was worth copping..

TB3s, wht/red 12s and XIs for me. might have swooped the nubucks but i got the og release. SMH at 175 for the jams and everyone tryna get rich off resellinthem.

End of the year was the best white/red XIIs and Space Jams. I also liked the both metallic 1s and the dmp 1s (still need to get those)
Hare 1s were nice. I liked all the XIIs (my favorites). The bad all those polka dot 1s
sick.gif

Oh do I have an epic faliure story for you guys.... So I was at the mall and I walked into H&M store with my girl. On my feet I'm wearing a pair ofLebron James VII's (white,red blk) so

it turned out that the H&M store was only for women...so my girl ended up buying some gloves and this girly lookin dude was the cashier. This guys hair wasthe most ridiculous

thing I have ever seen in my life! (abstract shaped cut un-evenly, blonde and black color) Anyways the dude see's my feet and says "Are those TrueBlues on?" I looked at him like

what are you an idiot theres nothing blue on my shoe?? All I said was "umm no" then he asks me to lift up the pant leg higher..so I lift em and hesays "dannnng what kind of

Jordans are those"? So I say "ummm these aren't even Jordans these are Lebrons.." So he says "oh man those are nice!" Then he goesand says "Im not a Jordan shoe fan but I

have 2 pairs of Space Jams that I plan on selling. You can make a lot of money selling them!" I couldn't take it no more so I just bounced before Itell this guy off.... I wanted to tell him "I

have 2 pairs myself but I plan on keeping them because I make enough money"... Reality is I hate re-sellers who look fruity and people who know nothingabout shoes. Funny way to start
the year to say the least.

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Oh do I have an epic faliure story for you guys.... So I was at the mall and I walked into H&M store with my girl. On my feet I'm wearing a pair of Lebron James VII's (white,red blk) so

it turned out that the H&M store was only for women...so my girl ended up buying some gloves and this girly lookin dude was the cashier. This guys hair was the most ridiculous

thing I have ever seen in my life! (abstract shaped cut un-evenly, blonde and black color) Anyways the dude see's my feet and says "Are those True Blues on?" I looked at him like

what are you an idiot theres nothing blue on my shoe?? All I said was "umm no" then he asks me to lift up the pant leg higher..so I lift em and he says "dannnng what kind of

Jordans are those"? So I say "ummm these aren't even Jordans these are Lebrons.." So he says "oh man those are nice!" Then he goes and says "Im not a Jordan shoe fan but I

have 2 pairs of Space Jams that I plan on selling. You can make a lot of money selling them!" I couldn't take it no more so I just bounced before I tell this guy off.... I wanted to tell him "I

have 2 pairs myself but I plan on keeping them because I make enough money"... Reality is I hate re-sellers who look fruity and people who know nothing about shoes. Funny way to start
the year to say the least.

resellers who look fruity
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This will slowly turn into a space jam appreciation thread. smh

I think the best were the TB3's, atleast quality wise. Space jams sucked, they killed the flu games. From what I heard the White/Red (I refuse to call them"cherries") XII's were very nice.

True Blues not releasing in the states was a bad look this year Jordan Brand what about us in the STATES... You know where you where you were created ....
mad.gif

personal opinions about 09...

GOOD:
1. Spacejams
2. White/Red XII's
3. Dwade joining JB
pimp.gif

BAD:
1. The fact that tb 3's were int'l release
2. The numurous AJF's that released
3. Didn't really like the flu games, the material in particular

Space jams coming out is good.

Bad is that I dont have enough money to buy all the shoe I want!!!! and of course true blue 3s international release only

lets see..

good4 me wus 09 jams(quality sucks), flu games(waitn4 price drop on wht/red 12s)..also picked up 3 pairs of xi's 4rm the same dude( 01 jams, columbias,cool greys)...premeir laser 1s, gray/lime green/blk 14s, cool gray 4s, wht/fire red 3s, og nubuck 12s, another dmp pack(sold the dmp xi), a few cdpJ's(17s, 20s, 21s,13s,19s,18s)..DS 01 jams and DS retro concords 4rm the same dude..yet another dmp xi(sold that one also) and low wht/royal blue/yellow xi4rm same dude..another DS columbia xi that i sold...

bad4 me wus the fact that i got scammed throughout the whole mentioned above process..lost over a stack total...wus lied2 about the 2nd dmp pack being DS..andthe fact that i sold sum of those xi's..wish id'a kept ALL of them..i just got n2 hustle mode..also bad4 me is the fact that i wish id'a only got 109 jam..want2 get rid of 1 if anybody is interested in a DS sz 12, just pm me, not tryin2 sell/trade in the thread..

tired after all of that, now im ready2 eat..
grin.gif

The Good:
Trying on a whim and Getting the Raging Bull Pack online (No lines, no wait).
Catching my 3rd pair of the Aqua 8's below retail after someone was about to return them right in front of me at the Finishline

The Bad:
All the fusion garbage from JB and that awful VII pack that they tried to shove down our throats.
Getting my order in at FL for the spacejams and then being told, very politely, that my order did not go thru... THAT ONE HURT
mad.gif

Not being able to buy any JB jackets cuz, apparently, Im a ****** in JB clothing size smallest one I could find was an M and it grazed my thighs, a medium for christ sake
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by gotkickz290

personal opinions about 09...

GOOD:
1. Spacejams
2. White/Red XII's
3. Dwade joining JB
pimp.gif

BAD:
1. The fact that tb 3's were int'l release
2. The numurous AJF's that released
3. Didn't really like the flu games, the material in particular

copped a few jordans this year liked th eflu games and the max orange 1s which i later customized to look like ajkos and they look good spaxce jams were ok i like the nubucks and white and reds and the packs 2009 was nice

MrWavez wrote:
I picked up
DMP V pack
True blues
DMP VII Pack
Charity VI
Space Jam XI

along with other previous releases from years back...This year was good in my opinion
Same here along with:
1-Max Orange,Easter Premium mids, DMP's, other 5 OG colorways, 25th Anniversary

and ALOT of previous releases!!!!
pimp.gif

not that it will particularly effect JB in the slightest but i only bought 5 pairs all year

3M Vs
Red suede Vs (favourite of the year)
Flu Games
Whi / Red XIIs
Space Jams

Compare that to what i bought from Nike last year, it was a particularly poor year

Picked up Shadow Grey 1s
Doernbecher 6s
White/Red 12s
and Space Jams...horrible year.

Good was the 2nd half of the year for JB.
Bad was the Int'l release of TB3s and watching helplessly that they are rotting on shelves in Europe.
frown.gif

in 09 i grabbed

Shadow Grey 1s
Space Jams
White/Red 12s
and i couldn't help myself from grabbing a pair of Phat Low 1s in black/red/cement grey for $50....

Back
Top Bottom