Good Barbershops in/near Gaithersburg area?

eek.gif
@ the 18x post.

My-T.

street kutz ANY of them Dominican cats in the first 4 chairs can cut PROPER like.
Price is fair to.
Near PG mall
on University & Riggs rd.

5 star barber shop in PG at the intersection of riggs rd and 410

its a Dominican barbershop right next to this alarm place..

imo the best in the area.

Co sign on AJSHOEaddict23....
I was in there yesterday... Edwin or Bonao are your best barbers, first two chairs...
Who cuts you AJ?

go to major league in montgomery village...or the barbor shop in oldtown next to the african place

PSHT @ John.

The one time I went to him because I needed an emergency cut and Ron wasn't there, son zeeked my hairline and pushed it backlike 1 inch.

My-T.

$!#*...YALL REMEMEBER BROWN AT PLUMS??? I NEED A CUT FOR MY SENIOR PIC... IM ABOUT TO FRY MYSELF SO BAD
BUT HE CUT MY HAIRLINE SO CROOKED I HAD TO TILT MY HEAD TO THE SIDE EVEN IT OUT...

LOOK AT THOSE EARS..

John is the truth- he must have been slipping Tsharp
Is plum still open?
Dimez there use to be joint called Stanleys in old man Stanley basement who remembers that?

Originally Posted by tactusjack

John is the truth- he must have been slipping Tsharp
Is plum still open?
Dimez there use to be joint called Stanleys in old man Stanley basement who remembers that?
not sure if its still plums...i know there a barber shop in oldtown by the victor litz i forgot the name..think its still plums..9 years ofbraids kinda make you fall out the loop
yeah i remember stanleys...was the !!%# too
i used to go the joint by 124 where the drive thru convient store used to be..by ledos and !!%#...mark was the illest...rasta dude but he new how to cut...

Chris over at Platinum does his thing too, white dude wit the braids. I used to stay at Plums faithfully from 1st to 10th grade, now that I think of it, I wasthere when they were in the building across the street. Brown was a funny dude tho R.I.P.

Mark bounces around alot, I've seen that dude in atleast 3 diff. shops in the area, he can cut tho, cool dude too.

Originally Posted by B Fresco

Co sign on AJSHOEaddict23....
I was in there yesterday... Edwin or Bonao are your best barbers, first two chairs...
Who cuts you AJ?

. Edwin, they need a bigger shop lol

^my barber as well... I go with Bonao when edwin is eiter too busy or outta town... The shop is def a big closet at best... Edwin is an ill bachatero though,LOL...

^ i remember him saying something about leaving for like a week or something??
LOL he knows every song they play word for word

Originally Posted by dimez81

$!#*...YALL REMEMEBER BROWN AT PLUMS??? I NEED A CUT FOR MY SENIOR PIC... IM ABOUT TO FRY MYSELF SO BAD
BUT HE CUT MY HAIRLINE SO CROOKED I HAD TO TILT MY HEAD TO THE SIDE EVEN IT OUT...

LOOK AT THOSE EARS..
roll.gif

Brown used to stay setting bammas up.

RIP.

Back
Top Bottom