Good Girl appreciation thread

I got a good woman in my life.
pimp.gif

I agree with all that except the drinking and whatever. I drink so I wouldn't wanna be with a girl that wouldn't wanna go out with me. Also a girl that
pimp.gif
would be nice too

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by solefood229

they are out there, but most of them don't trust dudes or they're gay

i just hate these chicks who won't trust a dude, you know how hard it is to try and get to know a chick when she got that " i trust no dude" force field up?

the only time im looking for a good girl is if im trying to settle down until then i'll be out here +@%*%#% these no good %##$, i can't deal with a chick who wanna make a dude wait mad long to get the box
real talk, a female will know if they'll have sex with you within the first minute they meet you. Females want sex just as much as guys do, so why play this waiting game?

the more you put yourself out there the harder it is for you to find a good girl. You can't have it both ways homie. If you can then kudos, but i stilldoubt it, even if she is a 'good girl' is she really? what are the chances of her having a past like yours, because if your settling down you consideryourself a 'good guy' but in reality your not/you weren't excuse me if this doesn't make sense, i've been studying for finals for the lastweek
laugh.gif

funny
a beast in the kitchen
great looks 7-10
body banging healthy
great with managing money
loyal and 100 percent cooperation

In these times you know how hard it is to find a girl that drinks responsibly?

I know like 3 or 4 good girls....The rest...are a waste.

smh.gif

Sounds like my girl. She drinks occasionally, its not on her list of priorities though. In short, I love this girl to death and it'll be the death of meif she ever leaves me. We've been together sine 16 years old, 23 now. Picture for the beasts (17 in this picture):

oizx35.jpg

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Sounds like my girl. She drinks occasionally, its not on her list of priorities though. In short, I love this girl to death and it'll be the death of me if she ever leaves me. We've been together sine 16 years old, 23 now. Picture for the beasts (17 in this picture):

oizx35.jpg

15hivr8.gif

ALL WOMEN ARE CORRUPT

Nah, j/k.

But sometimes you have to settle for the average looking 'good girl' instead the wild and not-as-morally-grounded really good looking one.

And that sucks.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

some of you (males and females) dont fit the criteria yourself but you expect it out of your partner and thats not realistic.
Nor is it fair. Fantasies are cool...but when you're actively looking (with tunnel vision) to fulfill them, you're most likely gonna endup being disappointed...

Well said.

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

funny
a beast in the kitchen
great looks 7-10
body banging healthy
great with managing money
loyal and 100 percent
Except for the cooking part...but that's cause I haven't cooked for her.

That is exactly how this girl was describing me yesterday.

But she's been with too many dudes...She's one of those bad girls gone good that's looking for a man.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

*cue* NWA- I Ain'tThe One

Sounds like my girl. She drinks occasionally, its not on her list of priorities though. In short, I love this girl to death and it'll be the death of me if she ever leaves me. We've been together sine 16 years old, 23 now. Picture for the beasts (17 in this picture):

oizx35.jpg

so you guys have been going out for 7 years and your 23 now and she's 17, so when you started going out she was 10 and you were 16....

Spoiler [+]
kidding

Originally Posted by Jaye05

oizx35.jpg

so you guys have been going out for 7 years and your 23 now and she's 17, so when you started going out she was 10 and you were 16....

Spoiler [+]
kidding
laugh.gif

To clarify if there was any confusion. Both been together since 16 YO, we're both 23 YO now.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

oizx35.jpg

15hivr8.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

these girls are 1 in a million, i haven't found mine yet but i was just thinking about it, and for those that have it you are lucky guys dont forget that.

so the girls im talking about for me are girls that

1. DONT Drink/drugs
2. proud to bring home to mom
3. Pretty
4. LOYAL and willing to do ANYTHING for you
im sure there is more but it doesnt come to mind right now.

Post your dream girl expectations
Don't worry, there's lots out there, and often, someone better. If there's any guy who's stuck in a so-so relationship that'snot good enough to stay and not bad enough to leave, do yourself a favour and get out of it.
laugh.gif
. I just broke up with a girl that meets the above criteria, and am now with agirl who (is):
-Is funnier/laughs at my jokes more
-Athletic/Likes sports
-Smarter
-Prettier/Cuter/Hotter
-Younger
-More respectful
-Less Moody
-Less Materialistic
-Awesome!

smile.gif

found a girl like this in college, but didnt have to expect to deal with her family like the way i did. :/
the reason these girls are good are cuz theyre still superrr close and honest with their fam.
they saw me as a "bad influence" on her n tryin to keep me away when im not even bad like that AT ALL.

Originally Posted by HI PROFILE

I know a lot of these chicks, and as someone said in here earlier they are boring, and you'll end up cheating indefinitely.

you sound like someone who doesn't belong with said chicks anyway. Cheaters/people who condone cheating FTL.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Most of these "good girls" aren't that into sports.
word to the wifey. She's disgusted by MMA in general. It doesn't help that Diego got cut REALLY deep last night
sick.gif
laugh.gif

-Smarter - Honor's list
-Prettier/Cuter/Hotter - yes why not, modelling gigs left and right, nothing too serious though
-Younger - older by a year
-More respectful
-Less Moody - except when she "got it"
-Less Materialistic
-Awesome!

we pretty much got the same woman CT
pimp.gif

I have a friend who's in his mid 20s that got some female friends in their late 20s. My God, they are ready to get married quick because they don't wanna be single by the time they turn 30.
I have 3 co-workers

- T,32, big booty girl, single mom
- A, 33-35 $$*, hot as hell
- H, 35-36, beautiful, would be a good wife

Out of those 3 H is the one who really wants to get married ASAP. It makes me think something happened in her past that she doesn't want to commit withanyone.

The other 2, well, they're just
devil.gif
...I respect them as co workersthough.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by raptors29

Most of these "good girls" aren't that into sports.
word to the wifey. She's disgusted by MMA in general. It doesn't help that Diego got cut REALLY deep last night
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
my lady doesn't like MMA either, but she does likewatching boxing with me. She will watch football and basketball with me too. Occasionally she will come out and shoot a round of golf with me.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

laugh.gif
at how everybody thinks there are no good girls left because they choose to associate with scallywags.

QFT there are plenty of good girls out there some of you guys just choose to ignore them and mess with the chick dressed half naked. change your surroundingsodds are you wont find a good girl in the club/party/etc.

but anyway I think I found one
-she's real down to earth
-likes sports(we actually watch MMA together
laugh.gif
smile.gif
)
-pretty
-Vcard
pimp.gif

-likes videogames
I'll just post one pic for right now (not the best; lost most of her pics in system recovery
ohwell.gif
)
10pd1rr.jpg

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

I know a lot of these chicks, and as someone said in here earlier they are boring, and you'll end up cheating indefinitely.

you sound like someone who doesn't belong with said chicks anyway. Cheaters/people who condone cheating FTL.
I missed the part where I condoned cheating . . .
the part where you said
you'll end up cheating indefinitely
A person with a mature mentality would have said.... You'll get bored and end the relationship.

Back
Top Bottom