Good guy Anthony Davis

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dude is taking his unibrow in stride 

Nothing wrong with that. It's not like dude is about to be some fringe 1st rounder. Top pick, and a ton of endorsements headed his way. He'll have more than enough money to splurge on a Bentley.

I'm all for athletes smartening up w/ their money but that doesn't apply here. He's got more dough headed his way than the average athlete.

If Andrew Luck buys a bentley tomorrow does anyone say anything?

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Nothing wrong with that. It's not like dude is about to be some fringe 1st rounder. Top pick, and a ton of endorsements headed his way. He'll have more than enough money to splurge on a Bentley.

I'm all for athletes smartening up w/ their money but that doesn't apply here. He's got more dough headed his way than the average athlete.

If Andrew Luck buys a bentley tomorrow does anyone say anything?
Of course not, he's white.

He actually seems like a pretty chill kid... In regards to the Bentley comment, Davis played for Calipari... He had a Bentley before registration.

laugh.gif
 I was gonna say if he anything he'll be taking a pay cut next year. 

lmao. Wasn't a kentucky fan, but look foward to seeing him in a Charlotte uniform next year (I live in SC)

this is the exact mentality that gets athletes broke

laugh.gif
pretty funny

They really need to get rid of the 1 year of college rule. Either make it two years or go back to letting HS graduates play. These dudes ARE NOT caring about classes.

What does a Bentley cost? 250k-500k? He'll be a #1 pick and making 5,000,000+ The Bentley itself won't close to break him; less than 10% of his yearly income. It'd be comparable to your average American buying a $3,000 car, not to mention his contract is guaranteed for a number of yrs. He'll make 10 million his first 2 yrs, ~23 million over the next 3 if team picks up his options and qualitying offer. A Bentley is not going to break him. Over his first 5 yrs, that Bentley will cost less than 1% of his income.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

What does a Bentley cost? 250k-500k? He'll be a #1 pick and making 5,000,000+ The Bentley itself won't close to break him; less than 10% of his yearly income. It'd be comparable to your average American buying a $3,000 car, not to mention his contract is guaranteed for a number of yrs. He'll make 10 million his first 2 yrs, ~23 million over the next 3 if team picks up his options and qualitying offer. A Bentley is not going to break him. Over his first 5 yrs, that Bentley will cost less than 1% of his income.

I think the #1 pick makes just over 5mil..... after taxes and what not he'll probably be left with around 3.5mil, plus agent fees and hand outs to his posse gang...... 
Money is money is what I'm trying to say.

it was the Jimmy Kimmel show... not sunday conversation with Andy Katz.
I know Mark Emmert hated it tho. 
laugh.gif

Yeah he seems like a cool dude, actually got a few lol's from it.
AD: I might stay in school...I might take over your job

JK: Yeah, right well you're welcome to have it....we do have a 2 eyebrow minimum here though....dead
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom