Good hair clippers?

jpzx

Supporter
Joined Feb 7, 2008
NT...

I need you to put me on some good hair clippers. When I go to the barber I usually get like a 3 on top and then a 2 on the back and sides...but my hair growsextremely fast so I want to shell out the $ to buy some myself because it'll benefit me in the long run.

Anyway..what are some good clippers? (keep in mind the lengths I said above)

Thanks.

Joined Dec 1, 2007
Just get some regular Andis or Wahl.

Most all clippers trim the same and only the speed changes.

Joined Dec 18, 2005
well its going to be a little difficult to cut your hair yourself with the lengths that you want. But you would want the Andis Master Clippers, it will run youabout 80/90 bucks, plus the guards are 10. Your looking at 100 dollars about. Unless you want just some cheap stuff from wal-mart which will only last you a2/3 months for 30/40 bucks. I'm a barber and I use Andis Master, Classic 76, and Andis T-Line for shape-up purposes.

Joined May 4, 2009
I got this one. Its a bit pricey but i love it. It comes with a 0,1 and 2 blade soo you might have to buy a 3 blade also.

Joined May 13, 2008
Which is the best Andis??

Theres a whole bunch on Amazon and I can't tell the difference

I bought a $40 Andis and it kinda sucks

Joined Aug 24, 2006
Originally Posted by M0B DEEP

I got this one. Its a bit pricey but i love it. It comes with a 0,1 and 2 blade soo you might have to buy a 3 blade also.

flawless piece of equipment right here mate.
this and the andis T-Outliner or Liner which ever one it is, is a perfect match

Joined May 13, 2008
Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by M0B DEEP

flawless piece of equipment right here mate.
this and the andis T-Outliner or Liner which ever one it is, is a perfect match
Can you buy bigger blades for it like a 4+?

Joined May 19, 2001
Osters are way more powerful than Andis's and better for taking weight off, but from my experience, they aren't half as good for fades and tapers.

At the length you want, go with the Andis Fade Master

Joined May 4, 2009
Originally Posted by Powfo

Osters are way more powerful than Andis's and better for taking weight off, but from my experience, they aren't half as good for fades and tapers.
yea the oster 97 are kinda hard to use to fade and taper but if you know how to cut hair you can make it happen.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now