Good %$* Job is now called Watch The Throne. MBDTF was a rush job.

I didn't listen to any of the leaks before I brought this album yesterday. The only song I head was Runaway on the radio/video etc...

I think this is a great album. As a fan of hip hop after the first couple if tracks I was excited. It wasn't what I expected. 

I would consider myself someone who knows about music and a Kanye West fan and I think this is on par with College Dropout. The beats are dusty and the raps are honest and simple. I think it was only two songs I didn't really mess with. The passion in the music is there. 

Teflon Don is still my favorite rap album this year

I didn't listen to any of the leaks before I brought this album yesterday. The only song I head was Runaway on the radio/video etc...

I think this is a great album. As a fan of hip hop after the first couple if tracks I was excited. It wasn't what I expected. 

I would consider myself someone who knows about music and a Kanye West fan and I think this is on par with College Dropout. The beats are dusty and the raps are honest and simple. I think it was only two songs I didn't really mess with. The passion in the music is there. 

Teflon Don is still my favorite rap album this year

Back
Top Bottom