Good morrow chap! I do believe the time is upon us to usher in a new dawn of Victorian Discourse

iblink

Banned
6,498
467
Joined Apr 23, 2008
Wence one hath taken notice to span of time in which we, gentlemen and wench alike, have partaken in such dialect, I shudder in the sheer terror of such realization that many moons have ascended in the heavens and faded into the abyss since we came together in such meriment. HO! I say, do join me, good brethren, as I promise many laughs will ensue once we embark on our quest for the lulz.


 
1,641
10
Joined Mar 19, 2008
Originally Posted by iBlink

Wence one hath taken notice to span of time in which we, gentlemen and wench alike, have partaken in such dialect, I shudder in the sheer terror of such realization that many moons have ascended in the heavens and faded into the abyss since we came together in such meriment. HO! I say, do join me, good brethren, as I promise many laughs will ensue once we embark on our quest for the lulz.


http://img.moronail.net/img/6/5/1465.jpg src="http://img.moronail.net/img/6/5/1465.jpg" width=427 height=562>

dost thou partaken in error?
 
626
11
Joined Aug 7, 2008
4 scores and 7 years ago I was nothing but a young chap of west minister


N0w iTT iZ teh presentz Nd w3 t@lk l!I<e th1$ N0w
 

iblink

Banned
6,498
467
Joined Apr 23, 2008
Originally Posted by sn00pee

Thou art a gentleman of thee Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity?
Why, indeed I am good sir. Art thou a member of such Greek organizations?
 
7,510
4,422
Joined Jan 19, 2005
Tis' a new sponsor this Sir J of Blinketh, but an appropriate moment indeed for such a discourse amongst ye gents.
 

antonlavey

Banned
28,265
862
Joined Oct 13, 2008
Sir Inspector Swagget at your service...what a glorious afternoon for victorian discourse.


 

antonlavey

Banned
28,265
862
Joined Oct 13, 2008
Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

Disregard Women, Acquire Currency!
Thou speaketh the utterings of a Sodomite.

Gents, aquire ye both maidens and thine wages with arms open.
Ah Sir Simpington, hath many fourth nights since we crossed swords in battle (non-sodom). Lest we reminisce on thy cries for amber lamps as I proceedeth to ravage thee.
 
9,884
812
Joined Nov 11, 2007
Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

Disregard Women, Acquire Currency!
Thou speaketh the utterings of a Sodomite.

Gents, aquire ye both maidens and thine wages with arms open.
Ah Sir Simpington, hath many fourth nights since we crossed swords in battle (non-sodom). Lest we reminisce on thy cries for amber lamps as I proceedeth to ravage thee.
Tis a tale of great misfortune that was bestowed upon the "young" man. Alas there was great warning to not layeth a hand on said older gentleman as did his proclaim he was a "bad m'fer"
 
7,510
4,422
Joined Jan 19, 2005
Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

Disregard Women, Acquire Currency!
Thou speaketh the utterings of a Sodomite.

Gents, aquire ye both maidens and thine wages with arms open.
Ah Sir Simpington, hath many fourth nights since we crossed swords in battle (non-sodom). Lest we reminisce on thy cries for amber lamps as I proceedeth to ravage thee.

Dare thou cast thine eyes toward mine direction Sir Coat of Peagan Trenches.
Thou memory is shortened indeed.
Twas thee who whast bloody beaten following thy invitations of unatural pleasures, disguised as a battle of swords.

Be on thy way Sir Coat of Peagan Trenches.
Unlike your own, my sword remained sheathed amongst men.
 

antonlavey

Banned
28,265
862
Joined Oct 13, 2008
Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

Disregard Women, Acquire Currency!
Thou speaketh the utterings of a Sodomite.

Gents, aquire ye both maidens and thine wages with arms open.
Ah Sir Simpington, hath many fourth nights since we crossed swords in battle (non-sodom). Lest we reminisce on thy cries for amber lamps as I proceedeth to ravage thee.

Dare thou cast thine eyes toward mine direction Sir Coat of Peagan Trenches.
Thou memory is shortened indeed.
Twas thee who whast bloody beaten following thy invitations of unatural pleasures, disguised as a battle of swords.

Be on thy way Sir Coat of Peagan Trenches.
Unlike your own, my sword remained sheathed amongst men.
I've appeared to have bludgeoned the memory of said battle from thine memory. Carry on then Sir Simpington, shower these cheap strumpets with gifts of gold, mir and frankinscence. Once again, thou hath placeth the feline on a pedastle.


In the words of a wise old apothecary, "You never lose harlots amassing shillings".
 
7,510
4,422
Joined Jan 19, 2005
The Breaks of Spring approach just amid the horizons.
Filled with joy am I, gazing forward towards times amongst ebony complected menstrills with ungirded mammaries.
 
8,065
118
Joined Apr 25, 2005
Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

The Breaks of Spring approach just amid the horizons.
Filled with joy am I, gazing forward towards times amongst ebony complected menstrills with ungirded mammaries.
I, too, am enthralled by those of the opposite gender, however I am completely enraptured by those lacking in melatonin. I am in the most sincere anticipation of viewing damsels clothed in exposed midriffs and clavicles.
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now