Good Sneakers for wide feet

I have really wide feet and I found the Melo M4s to be wide but the support doesn't last very long.
Kobe 1s are also pretty comfortable.
Most retros for me fit nice like the Zoom 95 and 96. They both have wide bases that are great wide feet.
Out of jordan retros, I heard the 5s are pretty wide, so are the 18s. My favorite jordans to play in are the 22 stealth but the quality is not that great.
When looking at nike shoes for wide feet, I try and stick to shoes with wide bases and a durabuck or suede upper.
Hope that helps.

^ pretty much what he said. i found the 18's and 5's very very wide. perfect for me, also, garnett 3's are wide imo.

Don't know if you like New Balances at all, and yes I know this is niketalk, but there are some nice styles from them and I know that they are pretty widefooter friendly.
just putting in my two cents, for what it's worth.

I have to agree with the XX2 and also the Sharkleys. I have a flat foot and play ball at small forward so these fit comfy and dont hurt. You can try the Kobe 2(i played in the orcas colorway) as well as the wade 2's.

XVI's, XVIII"s, XXI's and XX3's. definitely not the IV's,and def def not the XX3's. and almost all adidas shoes are farely wide.

problem with the M4's they squeak alot... is it same as yours???

try huarache 08 because they run big on the feet... I bought sz 10 but it feels like having a size 10.5 or even 11 shoe

i have wide fet as well and these are some of the shoes that doesn't hurt my feet when plating ball: vii, ix, xi, xii, xvi. xix, xx, xx2 as for nike mylebron 3 is good as well as my HD and zoom BB1's

Originally Posted by gwaldo88

Don't know if you like New Balances at all, and yes I know this is niketalk, but there are some nice styles from them and I know that they are pretty wide footer friendly.
just putting in my two cents, for what it's worth.
Yup, the NB come in wide and extra wide widths available, they're awesome!

Originally Posted by jepeh21

i have wide fet as well and these are some of the shoes that doesn't hurt my feet when plating ball: vii, ix, xi, xii, xvi. xix, xx, xx2 as for nike my lebron 3 is good as well as my HD and zoom BB1's

The XIX (CDP version) runs pretty narrow. I used to have wider feet and now because of my weight loss I can wear them without significant pain on my rightpinky toe.

Originally Posted by bballgeniusyml

The Jason Kidd flight zoom fives run wide, 5's are too, and Penny 3's. Good luck

My feet are on the wide side... I've the OG (black) Zoom Flight 5s and Retro (black) Penny 3s.

Both feel a little a narrow to me... i might go as far as saying the Zoom flight five's width is restrictively uncomfortable.

Back
Top Bottom