RFX45 wrote:
Originally Posted by torontoRaptor15

Originally Posted by Kakashi

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by Big J 33

RFX45 wrote:
I suggest putting your budget a little higher and get a Seiko or Citizen.
This Seiko is $124 at Amazon:
//www.amazon.com/Sei...tch-SGF719/dp/B00068TJ3K .
$120 for this:
//www.amazon.com/Sei...N530W/ref=pd_sbs_watch_3 .
Listen to RFX
seiko?

1j5i8i.jpg
OP did have a $100 budget. For $100 you can't get much and seiko isn't bad for his budget. It's much better than those kenneth cole watches.
but fossil offers much more style than seiko no one under thirty should be caught wearing a seiko....fossil
wink.gif

that is all.

good night.
Wow, you have no idea what you're talking about. Seiko has some nice watches.

Seiko > Fossil and it's not even close. Fossil is a good starter watch but not something you would wear once you get some decent cash to spend on a nicer watch.

Sorry but you under-estimate Seiko way too much yet praise Fossil. Fossil isn't bad but trust me, that is in the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to watches. Seiko is only looked down upon in the U.S. but in Japan (research Grand Seiko) and you have people preferring Seikos over Rolexs. Seiko has been making clocks and watches for over a century now. Fossil uses the cheapest possible movements and there is a reason you can buy $30 Fossils at their outlet stores. Most of their movements are quartz made with cheap materials, I've owned 3 Fossils in my life and all of the watch cases peeled and rusted within a year of wear. Plus come on, Fossil has become a brand than a watch maker and started selling clothes and shoes in the past few years, it's hard to take them seriously and it is the same reason Tag Heuer is losing some respect because they keep making other items like a celphone or sunglasses or blue tooth tech but then again they just released a new innovative movement to be utilized, but I digress.

Seiko in the U.S. isn't bad at all. They have the spring drive movement, which is pretty good as it is deemed very accurate and saves more power having a longer power reserve than the usual automatic. Outside of the U.S. and in the watch community, Seiko is very well respected while Fossil is trashed along with Movado (yeah I said it). Seiko is far superior than Fossil, Fossil just appeals to the younger crowd because they tend to rip-off designs from every other watch company. Check out Burberry watch that looks like a Rolex or a Michael Kors watch that looks like a Pam, all made by Fossil.
I'll take these $340-$400 Seikos over any watch Movado or Fossil makes.
s_scvs015a.jpg
s_scvs013a.jpg
s_scvs003a2.jpg

RFX spitting truth.

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

I agree that Seiko is a terrible watch brand at any price point. There is ALWAYS a better option than Seiko.
I disagree. And Fossil watches look trashy. You might as well get an Invicta...
slnpdx.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. What is trhis from???
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AIR Kamote23

Hey RFX45, between Seiko & Tissot, which one do you prefer?

That really is a judgement call since they are of different price range. The Seikos I posted all have automatic movement while the Tissots in the same pricerange will have a quartz movement. The Tissot Le Locle is a beautiful watch so if I have a budget of $500+, I'd probably go with the Tissot but for $300+range, i'd go with a Seiko. Pretty much a coin flip to me although I do like the Le Locles look more, just much dressier.

pimp.gif
I love an all black watch.

im actually picking this up but the one with the white crystal on friday. my dad has a seiko, movado, citizen, etc but i just like this k.colewatch. i prefer leather strap > stainless/titantium band

and about fossils. they look nice, but they feel fake. i mess with mess with basic watches all day at work (guess, k.cole, michael kores, guess, skagen, etc)id honestly cop a skagen or a k.cole. especially the titantium all black skagen joint
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by AIR Kamote23

Hey RFX45, between Seiko & Tissot, which one do you prefer?

That really is a judgement call since they are of different price range. The Seikos I posted all have automatic movement while the Tissots in the same price range will have a quartz movement. The Tissot Le Locle is a beautiful watch so if I have a budget of $500+, I'd probably go with the Tissot but for $300+ range, i'd go with a Seiko. Pretty much a coin flip to me although I do like the Le Locles look more, just much dressier.

Thanks!

Seiko, Kenneth Cole, and Fossil is the way to go.

On the side note, did anyone see this Guess watch yet?
95d15ce198b9e499fb46e872da5d9aed7423022.jpg

It's a nice !#% watch, I gotta get this.

Back
Top Bottom