Good summer basketball leagues in Northern VA?

there's a summer league out columbia starting June 17, i play in the spring league, its pretty competitive. I think my team is getting ready for flag football at the end of hooping season, I'd like to run in the summer though.

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

anyones in the Hampton Newport News, or Norfolk area? flag football or basketball?

Tidewater Tournament...played basketball and football last year

Well to answer my own question, theres one at Dulles Sportsplex that starts July 2nd. i hope the competition is pretty good.

Originally Posted by play2much2004

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

anyones in the Hampton Newport News, or Norfolk area? flag football or basketball?

Tidewater Tournament...played basketball and football last year

I did some searching, couldnt find anything.  Are there any football leagues out here and how much would that run me to join?

I played in the in one at Dulles Sportsplex, don't know if thats too far but it pretty competitive.  I played in the B-league but I would watch the A-league.  They play every friday and I believe they start the first week of July.  They also got a indoor flag football and soccer league.

I played in the in one at Dulles Sportsplex, don't know if thats too far but it pretty competitive.  I played in the B-league but I would watch the A-league.  They play every friday and I believe they start the first week of July.  They also got a indoor flag football and soccer league.

They got leagues at Hoop Magic in chantilly, a lil expensive but good comp.  There is one in Alexandria and one in Vienna too.  Mostly ex college players in those leagues.

They got leagues at Hoop Magic in chantilly, a lil expensive but good comp.  There is one in Alexandria and one in Vienna too.  Mostly ex college players in those leagues.

I was in the process of starting a bball tourney/league in NOVA/FB/RICHMOND....

But on 5/25 in WB, VA at Lancaster Park I was jumped by 11 little mexican/El Salvadorian wannabee "thugs" after cooking them in a bball game.
I had just gotten back in game shape and was moving to AZ/San Diego to play ball for school again....and then this happened.  Airvacced to INOVA and then I spent 30 days in jail despite being the Victim.

And a week prior a drunk driver hit my car in FB/Stafford.

So with that said...I would still like to start the League....although I can only coach or maybe ref.

Lemme know yall

n.abdelilah@gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom