good things to put in a valentines card vol. for the lovers

ok so my girl said you dont have to get me a card or flowers

then later it turned to "if you get me a card dont just put happy valentines day and i love you in it"

so i need ideas on what to put in the card

im kinda romantically numb so i was thinking of just filling up the whole card with things i love about her ex. personality and all that but wanted some input

cause i dont want to give her the card have her look at me like
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

recopy an obscure shakespearian sonnet that "reminds you of her"

she'll eat it up
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And OP, tell her you'll do the same.[/color]
glasses.gif

i got the sex laid down... got the chocolate syrup on deck.. plus im tyin her hands up and blindfolding her
pimp.gif

but the shakespeare $%$! is cool but she know i dont read that stuff and i don't wanna come off as phony

how is this for an intro?

You’re the first valentine I’ve ever had
And the first girl I’ve ever really cared about
I love

and then im gonna put everything under that

just say something like:

we've been together ___ and that time is irreplaceable to my heart. We've had our good times and our not-so-good times, but even when everything wasn't perfect I knew having you still would make it all better. I try to show it, sometimes better than others because you already know I'm not perfect, but eventhough you said I didn't have to get you anything I wanted to share this with you. Happy valentines day, I couldn't imagine spending this day with any other person. :smile: (smilie face)

then when she looks up at you, hit her with the flowers/whatever, or hell just an actual smile, easy. Done deal.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

just say something like:

we've been together ___ and that time is irreplaceable to my heart. We've had our good times and our not-so-good times, but even when everything wasn't perfect I knew having you still would make it all better. I try to show it, sometimes better than others because you already know I'm not perfect, but eventhough you said I didn't have to get you anything I wanted to share this with you. Happy valentines day, I couldn't imagine spending this day with any other person. :smile: (smilie face)

then when she looks up at you, hit her with the flowers/whatever, or hell just an actual smile, easy. Done deal.

my #*#*$! please tell me you made this up yourself and this isnt any popular valentines day phrase cause im about to use this

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

just say something like:

my #*#*$! please tell me you made this up yourself and this isnt any popular valentines day phrase cause im about to use this
laugh.gif
yea I just made that up. I figured with the post you were looking for something to use, and I didn't post the poem up like I was gonna(may do it tomorrow still, it has to be properly introduced to her first though), but I was in the mood to put some words up of some sort, and this post came.

feel free to take it, tried to keep it general enough to fit most relationships since I don't know your situation, but still short/sweet/simple enough to get "that" reaction.

just say something like:

That's so sweet.

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

just say something like:

laugh.gif
yea I just made that up. I figured with the post you were looking for something to use, and I didn't post the poem up like I was gonna(may do it tomorrow still, it has to be properly introduced to her first though), but I was in the mood to put some words up of some sort, and this post came.

feel free to take it, tried to keep it general enough to fit most relationships since I don't know your situation, but still short/sweet/simple enough to get "that" reaction.
Someone insert the rock clapping gif for this man!
pimp.gif

There's a teddy bear on failblog that has "S___ b____ you is fine" with the curse words of course.  I have to give that teddy atleast once.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom