Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Will Oregon jump Boise in the polls?

Lamichael James speed
pimp.gif

Losing is terrible.

Losing to Locker twice the last 2 years = $@**%#!@#+#+% worst thing ever.
30t6p3b.gif

Losing is terrible.

Losing to Locker twice the last 2 years = $@**%#!@#+#+% worst thing ever.
30t6p3b.gif

Oregon has beasted in the second half, especially on defense.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Locker misses a lot of open WRs.

IM so glad he's on National TV so everyone can see...

they're bragging about how he makes plays outside the pocket...

those are the ONLY plays he can make.
laugh.gif
"when he's outside they can limit his reads and he has the 2nd option to run"

but then they call him top 5 pick in the next breath
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by gatorb807

Locker played great tonight.
 so how did he do

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Locker misses a lot of open WRs.

IM so glad he's on National TV so everyone can see...

they're bragging about how he makes plays outside the pocket...

those are the ONLY plays he can make.
laugh.gif
"when he's outside they can limit his reads and he has the 2nd option to run"

but then they call him top 5 pick in the next breath
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by gatorb807

Locker played great tonight.
 so how did he do

Oregon has beasted in the second half, especially on defense.

The SC & Washington game wouldn't even have been close if Locker knew how to pass.  He overthrew countless receivers, but to his credit he made plays on that last drive.  Remember that this SC defense isn't like the past years.  The secondary is young and bad.
30t6p3b.gif

The SC & Washington game wouldn't even have been close if Locker knew how to pass.  He overthrew countless receivers, but to his credit he made plays on that last drive.  Remember that this SC defense isn't like the past years.  The secondary is young and bad.
30t6p3b.gif

USC is absolutely going to fall apart now, i hope they dont but next week we are headed up to Stanford and if we get blown out like i'm thinking we will it could really demoralize this team to the point of no recovery. They get Cal, Oregon, & ASU all at home the next 3 following weeks which i will be surprised if we do better then 1-2 with, then back to back road games at Arizona and Oregon ST. By the end of that we could likely have a sub 500 record with back to back Rivalry games to close out the season with Notre Dame & UCLA.

unless they can pull off a major upset up at Stanford I see this season finishing finishing no better then 7th in the Pac 10. A really disheartening time to be a Trojan fan... feels like it fell apart really quickly but we'll eventually get it back together. Fight On!

USC is absolutely going to fall apart now, i hope they dont but next week we are headed up to Stanford and if we get blown out like i'm thinking we will it could really demoralize this team to the point of no recovery. They get Cal, Oregon, & ASU all at home the next 3 following weeks which i will be surprised if we do better then 1-2 with, then back to back road games at Arizona and Oregon ST. By the end of that we could likely have a sub 500 record with back to back Rivalry games to close out the season with Notre Dame & UCLA.

unless they can pull off a major upset up at Stanford I see this season finishing finishing no better then 7th in the Pac 10. A really disheartening time to be a Trojan fan... feels like it fell apart really quickly but we'll eventually get it back together. Fight On!

Oregon was amazing today

1st half and 2nd half were like night and day. Once they ramped up the pressure on Luck he was toast, totally threw their game plan off.

The fumble was huge and the 2 second half picks were impressive.

Great way to fight back

go ducks!

Oregon was amazing today

1st half and 2nd half were like night and day. Once they ramped up the pressure on Luck he was toast, totally threw their game plan off.

The fumble was huge and the 2 second half picks were impressive.

Great way to fight back

go ducks!

Back
Top Bottom