Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Jim Ross about to get some becky
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by FeelMode

USC is absolutely going to fall apart now, i hope they dont but next week we are headed up to Stanford and if we get blown out like i'm thinking we will it could really demoralize this team to the point of no recovery. They get Cal, Oregon, & ASU all at home the next 3 following weeks which i will be surprised if we do better then 1-2 with, then back to back road games at Arizona and Oregon ST. By the end of that we could likely have a sub 500 record with back to back Rivalry games to close out the season with Notre Dame & UCLA.

unless they can pull off a major upset up at Stanford I see this season finishing finishing no better then 7th in the Pac 10. A really disheartening time to be a Trojan fan... feels like it fell apart really quickly but we'll eventually get it back together. Fight On!
  7th?
Oregon, Stanford, Arizona, Washington and maybe UCLA ahead of  SC.  Who else?

add Oregon St, Arizona St, & Cal, any of these teams could finish ahead of USC save Washington St.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by FeelMode

USC is absolutely going to fall apart now, i hope they dont but next week we are headed up to Stanford and if we get blown out like i'm thinking we will it could really demoralize this team to the point of no recovery. They get Cal, Oregon, & ASU all at home the next 3 following weeks which i will be surprised if we do better then 1-2 with, then back to back road games at Arizona and Oregon ST. By the end of that we could likely have a sub 500 record with back to back Rivalry games to close out the season with Notre Dame & UCLA.

unless they can pull off a major upset up at Stanford I see this season finishing finishing no better then 7th in the Pac 10. A really disheartening time to be a Trojan fan... feels like it fell apart really quickly but we'll eventually get it back together. Fight On!
  7th?
Oregon, Stanford, Arizona, Washington and maybe UCLA ahead of  SC.  Who else?

add Oregon St, Arizona St, & Cal, any of these teams could finish ahead of USC save Washington St.

Feels good to be ranked and 5-0
pimp.gif

Denard is Superman out there...Roundtree and Hemingway are looking good at wideout!

The defense is gonna drive me freaking crazy....we play like its arena football! PLAY SOME DAMN DEFENSE GREG ROBINSON THE 3-3-5 IS TURRRIBLE!!!

Feels good to be ranked and 5-0
pimp.gif

Denard is Superman out there...Roundtree and Hemingway are looking good at wideout!

The defense is gonna drive me freaking crazy....we play like its arena football! PLAY SOME DAMN DEFENSE GREG ROBINSON THE 3-3-5 IS TURRRIBLE!!!

Should've won this game, defense and kicking game are both garbage.

It's going to be tough next week at Stanford, even chalk it up as an L at this point.  I still think we can beat Cal, ASU, ND and UCLA.  OSU and Zona are toss ups.  I really don't see us beating Oregon or Stanford, never thought I'd say that about Stanford
laugh.gif
.  That's just being optimistic.

It's going to be tough next week at Stanford, even chalk it up as an L at this point.  I still think we can beat Cal, ASU, ND and UCLA.  OSU and Zona are toss ups.  I really don't see us beating Oregon or Stanford, never thought I'd say that about Stanford
laugh.gif

AJ green takes a 4 game lay off, and comes back and starts wrecking.. Ridiculous ..
Yo, I looked back and it's funny how I said that Stanford Fans should watch out for Darron Thomas last year.. Dem Texas qb's holding it down.

AJ green takes a 4 game lay off, and comes back and starts wrecking.. Ridiculous ..
Yo, I looked back and it's funny how I said that Stanford Fans should watch out for Darron Thomas last year.. Dem Texas qb's holding it down.

UW should've beat USC by more if it wasn't for stupid mistakes. Those dropped passes were killing us.

But glad we got the win
pimp.gif

UW should've beat USC by more if it wasn't for stupid mistakes. Those dropped passes were killing us.

But glad we got the win
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif

our defense is trash. it was so rough to sit here and watch. the offense was clicking for the most part and scoring EVERY time they had the ball, but so was theirs
ohwell.gif

this season's looking like it's definitely gonna be 7-5. 8-4 if we're optimistic. 9-3 if the team starts playing like the blue chip recruits they are.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif

our defense is trash. it was so rough to sit here and watch. the offense was clicking for the most part and scoring EVERY time they had the ball, but so was theirs
ohwell.gif

this season's looking like it's definitely gonna be 7-5. 8-4 if we're optimistic. 9-3 if the team starts playing like the blue chip recruits they are.

Originally Posted by 35KD

But glad we got the win
pimp.gif

LOL. USC averaged 8.2 yards per play. washington gets another lucky win

Originally Posted by 35KD

But glad we got the win
pimp.gif

LOL. USC averaged 8.2 yards per play. washington gets another lucky win

Back
Top Bottom