Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

If TCU gets in the NC game, the BCS will just change the formula like they have in the past.

how are SEC teams given preference in computer rankings because Auburn didnt make it to the title game in 04?

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Non-AQ fans better hope that TCU doesn't get to the national championship. That may sound weird, but if TCU makes it to the NC, then the BCS is going to gain more ground and push the idea of a playoff further away. College football needs teams to get jobbed and if nobody gets jobbed, then they have all the reason in the world to continue their current system.
People were using the same reasoning for the Cam Newton controversy (burn him and any others at the stake so people could realize the system is inherently broken and hasten change)

A playoff is a long shot to me. I'm not willing to root against my desired scenario (non-AQ in title game) because of the "possible" long-term ramifications. 

Gunna,

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I think in the eyes of the voters they've been given a preference. I'm not saying that's always a bad thing, I just think that's how it is. Who know's how the computers work...

Auburns 04 team has nothing to do with how the SEC is viewed by the Pollsters. I think youre over thinking that one

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Ive seen what you said Gunna but on the Michigan sites they are saying if Auburn wins then it'll be Mich/ Tenn in the Gator Bowl. I haven't seen a whole lot of Tenn football this year but I kind of want that. Even if we do end up playing Florida I think the gator bowl is the best chance at a win for us.

Dog, trust me, y'all do not want these problems
laugh.gif
. Florida is definitely the team I'd want to see if I were a wolverine fan, their O makes enough mistakes to where y'all D might have a chance. Tenn's 6-6 record is fooling teams that want to play us in a bowl, Tyler Bray is a PROBLEM
pimp.gif

new-oregon-ducks-football-uniforms-141-thumb-660x439-15452.jpg

Looks like Oregon's gonna be sporting what TJ is wearing in the above picture. carbon fiber lids, white/silver jerseys, grey pants, and hopefully their silver shoes:

Nike-Silver-Football-Cleats.jpeg

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

new-oregon-ducks-football-uniforms-141-thumb-660x439-15452.jpg

Looks like Oregon's gonna be sporting what TJ is wearing in the above picture. carbon fiber lids, white/silver jerseys, grey pants, and hopefully their silver shoes:

Nike-Silver-Football-Cleats.jpeg

b1e1544c66ded93d71ffd8af9a4261750404f89.gif

I think Auburn wins but even if they lose by say a last second field goal or something I still think they'll go and deservedly so to the BCS title game

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

That 04 Auburn team was something else.

Still wish the NC that year was them vs. SC
Cadillac, Ronnie, Jason, Carlos, etc v. Matt, Reggie, Lendale and co. would have been EPIC 

Back
Top Bottom