Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Hmmm Muschamp hasnt been too successful with his selling jobs...
30t6p3b.gif
KB is like #%%+ that, Im comin to Tallahassee wit yall ...

(o_O)

Trey Burton moving to Safety? Jordan Reed to transfer to Oregon? Brantley to Delaware? Muschamp pushed Waisome out b/c he wanted bigger CB's? Smart to UF having validity? Hmmmmmm......

And Los and Waisome talking to Haha may be paying off a little
happy.gif

Tony Steward tore his ACL
tired.gif
. He will still attend all of the Army AA events though.

4* CB Kyshoen Jarrett verballed to VT today. He decommitted from Pitt when they fired Dave; and committed to us today despite never visiting Blacksburg. Hopefully he doesn't change his mind once he visits
laugh.gif

That's huge since we aren't getting Nicholson and likely won't get Terrell at this point (though he probably won't play CB anyways). We could still end up with a decent (top 25 !*@) class if we get Anthony as well (we're leading for him right now with NC State second).

Anyone in the know, know what are the chances Marquise Williams switches his commitment from UNC to Miami if offered???

God knows we need a quarterback, preferably two...seems like Randy and CO. weren't on their A-game as it pertained to recruiting as of late...

He still says Miami is his dream school and that he'd consider the offer if he received one.

If we offered and brought him in for a visit and he enjoys it there's a small chance he could switch. Not likely though.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Sigh...so what are the chances we end of with ZERO at the QB position for this year? Anyone else we looking at? I know Coach Al was on his grind before the dead period but we have soooooooo much ground to make up in such a short period of time with several recruits, especially down in Florida.

T/F: Fridge got pushed out for Leach because of his close ties to the Under Armour cats?

Leach is getting the job because of his ties with UA.

Fridge is being pushed out for more national attention, plus the current regime has no ties to him.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

That's huge since we aren't getting Nicholson
is there a specific reason why? i was speaking to my old roommate at V-State who played for bayside and he couldn't give me a straight answer...i woulda figured that would be a lock 

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

is there a specific reason why? i was speaking to my old roommate at V-State who played for bayside and he couldn't give me a straight answer...i woulda figured that would be a lock 

No idea. One of his HS coaches played at UVA so I think he was trying to steer him there, but Nicholson has never really even given us the time of day. There've been several times where he was planning to visit and then "something came up" and he didn't show. For whatever reason he just doesn't wanna come here. He's been either UNC or UVA all the way for a long time now. That's his loss cus we have a great track record developing CB's, but I think he'll do real well wherever he ends up.
I just read that we are no longer targeting Dominique Terrell. Kind of a head scratcher and I'm not too happy about it. I know we lost momentum with him, but his dad liked us a lot and even said if it had been up to him he would have committed the last time they visited. To go from that to not recruiting him anymore is kind of strange.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

That's his loss cus we have a great track record developing CB's, but I think he'll do real well wherever he ends up.
that's the main reason why i thought it would be a no brainer....oh well like you said his lost...

UL has turned this into a game

Originally Posted by DLo13

T/F: Fridge got pushed out for Leach because of his close ties to the Under Armour cats?
I've heard that, but he should be pushed out because he can't coach.

Back
Top Bottom