Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Good for Strong.
pimp.gif

Any FLA recruiting heads wanna school me on Jerron Seymour? He's only a low 3* but his tape looks pretty damn good and he's got offers from Cinci, West VA, and Tennesee but no other major schools. Is he just under the radar because of his size? Does his tape look more impressive because he's playing bad comp? He looks pretty legit to me.

Jerron Seymour is Sick. He is a real RB, no scat back. he runs between the tackles. he no longer has a Tennessee offer cus of scholly numbers, smh we took a local kid in out last RB spot instead of pursuing him. It seems theres a rush to see if he could get his grades in order tho

His competition is not a question. he plays in the highest level in Dade county

Leach is going to do very good at Maryland. I project them playing for a BCS bowl game consistently in about 2-3 years if he takes over.

@Mr_Dcarter9 Duron Carter
I wanted 2 go back..... even with the 3.0 rule.... they never offered me... so even if i wanted to go back i cant.... sorry

Looks like Ohio State and DC are officially parting ways.

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

@Mr_Dcarter9 Duron Carter
I wanted 2 go back..... even with the 3.0 rule.... they never offered me... so even if i wanted to go back i cant.... sorry

Looks like Ohio State and DC are officially parting ways.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

..son never was focused when he was on campus

You get catered to hand and foot, practically walked to class everyday, adding study hall sessions in, and couldn't hack it.

A lot of talent too
tired.gif

Spoiler [+]
I've seen what our campus can do to people firsthand, I can somewhat understand

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Jerron Seymour is Sick. He is a real RB, no scat back. he runs between the tackles. he no longer has a Tennessee offer cus of scholly numbers, smh we took a local kid in out last RB spot instead of pursuing him. It seems theres a rush to see if he could get his grades in order tho

His competition is not a question. he plays in the highest level in Dade county

If grades are an issue with you guys that's probably why we aren't giving him a serious look. *$!%#%# stupid admission requirements.
laugh.gif
That's the same thing that cost us LeSean McCoy. 
We need to get another RB in case both Darren Evans and Ryan Williams leave this year or else we'll have no depth. Apparently we're in fairly good shape with Keith Marshall but he's gonna be a 5* so I doubt he'll end up with us. 

Gerold Holliman and Andrew Johnson decommitted from Ole Miss and are seriously looking into playing at Louisville

Gerold Holliman and Andrew Johnson decommitted from Ole Miss and are seriously looking into playing at Louisville

just talking to my guy and he said those two kids commited.

coach is goin ham...and that bowl win will only help

EkinKlat wrote:
Leach is going to do very good at Maryland. I project them playing for a BCS bowl game consistently in about 2-3 years if he takes over.
good one...

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Nice.

Good Hire by Golden.

He's made a strong pitch to Marcus Jackson. might have stolen him back from Tennessee. we'll see... He's an early enrollee too

Jameel Poteat verballed to Cinci...

Canes are about to flip gary Nova QB from Dob Basco Prep in Jersey. when it happens, great pull and s/o to the haters who *$#@+** and moaned about Golden sayin he will recruit in the NE... DUMMIES

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Nice.

Good Hire by Golden.

He's made a strong pitch to Marcus Jackson. might have stolen him back from Tennessee. we'll see... He's an early enrollee too
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Hopefully we get him back and flip Nova since we could strongly use a QB in this class

Back
Top Bottom