Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

you know QBs do have to throw the ball in their work outs too ...
Who said he was gonna workout as a QB? 
laugh.gif

footwork is his main problem. you dont think training for a few months he could fix it for that 1 workout?

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

he can train and fix that footwork for a workout but i really doubt any team was thinking seriously of him as a qb....

If Tebow can go 1st then I don't see why another stupid coach or GM wouldn't take TP in the late 1st.

All he has to do is skip the draft and impress at his pro day at OSU*....that's enough for Al Davis to waste a pick on him.
laugh.gif

Guarantee a team drafts Pryor early on if he has a good combine (If he decides to leave).

Man, I wonder if he is really doubting his choice of deciding OSU over Oregon
roll.gif

Btw, I guess that freshman QB going to OSU is going to get some early burn if he does well in camp

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

The %+%!@ behind the counter at Chipotle gave Casey Matthews more pinto beans than me.

ILLEGAL BENEFIT!!!!

I'm reporting yall to the NCAA. kiss his season Good bye

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

Man, I wonder if he is really doubting his choice of deciding OSU over Oregon
roll.gif
I don't know if he cares anymore at this point, he is going to bolt for (more) cash

these dudes are some idiots. if pryor leaves, he didnt even submit his junior paperwork, so he's at an even bigger disadvantage.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Brennan Carroll was the guy who got USC in trouble for hookers wasn't he?

pimp.gif

But seriously, hell of a pickup.

Hookers? Seriously where do you guys get this information?
laugh.gif

SMH at this OSU situation. NCAA gave SC 2 years based on Reggie's involvement in 2 bowls now they allow these players to play in a bowl game and defer the penalty till next season? The hypocrisy is ridiculous

Originally Posted by after h0urs

SMH at this OSU situation. NCAA gave SC 2 years based on Reggie's involvement in 2 bowls now they allow these players to play in a bowl game and defer the penalty till next season? The hypocrisy is ridiculous
Agreed, I really couldn't even take a stab at the logic for this.  Other than maybe they figured there would be some sort of appeal that would take it beyond the bowl season?  @*%+ whatever.

Originally Posted by vctry20

Agreed, I really couldn't even take a stab at the logic for this.  Other than maybe they figured there would be some sort of appeal that would take it beyond the bowl season?  @*%+ whatever.
co-sign. if they wanna make these rulings it needs to be consistent for every program. that doesn't seem to be the case.

selling ya Big Ten Championship ring tho?
30t6p3b.gif

and im not saying he won't get selected early, but i doubt they see him as a serious qb prospect to go 1st round...i def didn't agree wit Tebow goin 1st round, but his credentials and accomplishments in College, intangibles as a leader at Florida, far outweigh and exceed anything TP2 did at OSU...i will say physically he is an intriguing prospect...i see him goin as early as mid second round...but if Matt Jones could be a 1st rounder...
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
100% agree. They get to play in BCS bowl game but have to sit out out games NEXT season? Wait...What? haha

Makes abs. Zero sense.

Ya think they had a choice maybe? Suspend those players for the BCS Bowl Or Have them sit out 5 games next season? Idk...Just trying to understand that logic

i assumed they would be suspended for the bowl game as well...but that would #*$$ the money up...i mean if they not suspended for the bowl, why suspend them at all? makes no sense...i mean they sat Dez down for a whole yr for BS...its ridiculous...just have them pay that back, miss if anything the 1st game of the season and call it a day...and even tho its crazy selling the ring, %%+% its his ring...he can do whatever he want with it...i just don't kno how you could put a price on that...my 6' trophy i earned from PAL Tourney of Champions wouldn't be pawned for anything

roll.gif
100% agree. They get to play in BCS bowl game but have to sit out out games NEXT season? Wait...What? haha

Makes abs. Zero sense.

Ya think they had a choice maybe? Suspend those players for the BCS Bowl Or Have them sit out 5 games next season? Idk...Just trying to understand that logic
The NCAA had a choice.  Affect TV ratings, money brought in by the Sugar Bowl?  No way.  Kind of like how it wasn't gonna keep the #1 team out of the title hunt before the SEC Championship.

If you didn't think the NCAA was a backwards, corrupt institution before, this is reason enough to now.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

roll.gif

Makes abs. Zero sense.

The NCAA had a choice.  Affect TV ratings, money brought in by the Sugar Bowl?  No way.  Kind of like how it wasn't gonna keep the #1 team out of the title hunt before the SEC Championship.

If you didn't think the NCAA was a backwards, corrupt institution before, this is reason enough to now.
Word. That makes sense. Smh @ The NCAA

Dez:
"I guess I should have got into a lot of trouble in college...maybe I would have gotten less punishment? lol"

"I lied and then came back and told the truth..I didn't take no money, was not communicating with no agents at all..NCAA is crazy"

pimp.gif

Dude, stop bringing logic to the conversation.
laugh.gif

The fact that the NCAA continues to accept the "I didn't know" card is baffling.  Like these OSU kids didn't know they couldn't peddle their #$!@, do these dudes live in a bubble?  They didn't hear about Dez and AJ Green getting suspended.  Yeah *%#!$++ right.

Cam still being eligible after his dad committed that violation is still
roll.gif
.  It's alright Cam didn't know,
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom