Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by bijald0331

eek.gif
 Yo!!  He would bring Smash, Riggins... maybe even convince Saracen to quit his art career and transfer!! 
eek.gif
sick.gif
Those kids are done, man...it's all about Vince Howard and Luke Cafferty now
pimp.gif

I your opinion, who is the best middle LB prospect eligible for the Draft? Lions need one bad and would not mind seeing Dont'a Hightower throw his name in the Draft. That would be my pick for the best.

Originally Posted by dland24

A bunch of Ohio State players being investigated right now huh? Pryor too? Could be interesting.
emoticnerd.gif

It won't stick. Them cats get everything for free around here, but that's the case in most places haha.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by rawjs

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Who's gonna take the Florida OC gig then?
There's a few names being thrown out there.  It was originally thought that it would either be Al Borges or Kerwin Bell, but the latest is that it is going to be somebody from the NFL.

kyle-chandler-as-eric-taylor.jpg

if you're smart
Who is this? Do you guys see the Gators picking up anymore recruits?

RT @kgordonosu: NCAA release: Adams, Pryor, Posey, Herron & Thomas will sit out 1st 5 games of 2011 season for selling awards, etc

Wow.

Clear minds, full hearts......And full blouses.  Ya'll see what Taylor's wife and daughter are packin in those things? 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

A bunch of Ohio State players being investigated right now huh? Pryor too? Could be interesting.
emoticnerd.gif

It won't stick. Them cats get everything for free around here, but that's the case in most places haha.

Womp womp
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

emoticnerd.gif

Womp womp
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just reported, Pryor, Boom Harrin, Posey and 2 others suspended 5 games for next year............big blow for us OSU fans

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tats tho? c'mon son..."i paid for my tats" Yea Aiight....but it don't surprise me...even the benchwarmers walked on water at V-State and Old Westbury

dreClark wrote:

Originally Posted by papi chulo

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

FSU's 2011 class is goiing to be insane.

Not even Fair. What is Jimbo telling these kids.
30t6p3b.gif

http://www.petergreenberg...12/suitcase_of_money.jpg src="http://www.petergreenberg.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/suitcase_of_money.jpg">
2s79xjl.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tats tho? c'mon son..."i paid for my tats" Yea Aiight....but it don't surprise me...even the benchwarmers walked on water at V-State and Old Westbury

dreClark wrote:

Originally Posted by papi chulo

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

FSU's 2011 class is goiing to be insane.

Not even Fair. What is Jimbo telling these kids.
30t6p3b.gif

http://www.petergreenberg...12/suitcase_of_money.jpg src="http://www.petergreenberg.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/suitcase_of_money.jpg">
2s79xjl.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

i remember when they didnt have working showers or hot water on campus over there.

walking on water meant working toilets.

Originally Posted by DLo13

TP2 might as well just declare and go get that 4th round pick money...

was thinking the samething

but call me crazy but i think his workouts would have some team do something stupid and take him late 1st/early 2nd

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

i remember when they didnt have working showers or hot water on campus over there.

walking on water meant working toilets.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom