Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

bdu0k8.gif

Originally Posted by Caerus

Man hearing all this $$$ scandals sickens me smh. Soon, all the top teams gonna be hit and !+*+ will REALLY get real.

Pray nothing comes up about Michigan under RR...
Shut up.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Man hearing all this $$$ scandals sickens me smh. Soon, all the top teams gonna be hit and !+*+ will REALLY get real.

Shut up.
Man go somewhere. !@%!%%% lame.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Jordan Payton decommits from USC, states top-3 schools now are OU, Florida and Michigan

why in the hell would any school in the state of Florida need to participate in shady recruiting?
Not sure if serious, I'm not saying it's happening, but I can see it happen.  The recruitment of Willie Williams gave everyone a glimpse of how Miami recruited, after that they put a ton of new rules for recruiting visits,
laugh.gif

The pull from the SEC is strong, and Florida is the only school from the conference that can do no wrong.

eek.gif
@ Oregon, it's out in the open now.  I think Chip Kelly is a %%*@ sucker anyway.

Man hearing all this $$$ scandals sickens me smh.
laugh.gif
, it baffles me that people think major college sports (football, basketball) are amateur sports.  It used to be worse back in the day, however, with the internet everything is out in the open and everyone wants to break a scandal.

I think it's disgusting that people make a ton of money off the backs of these kids.  The BCS is a $#%%!%* corrupt sham, can't wait until it is gone.

This is the NCAA's version of the Steroid era, people turned a blind eye to steroids and once that !!%* broke it was a wrap.

As far as Payton is concerned, we are too deep at WR and still have Mickens and Rogers as committs.  Time to focus on other positions.

Nothing is worse than his 15-22 record. 

sooner or later it'll just be the Ivy League Teams + Stanford, Notre Dame, Northwestern and the service academies able to go to bowl games

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

sooner or later it'll just be the Ivy League Teams + Stanford, Notre Dame, Northwestern and the service academies able to go to bowl games
laugh.gif
@ Notre Dame having the same standards as Ivy Leagues/Stanford/Northwestern.

Those fools are shady...

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Nothing is worse than his 15-22 record. 

True, but you never know nowadays. 

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

db126e56a3a7d452ce6a60091d0ae5ced4a60a65_r.gif

ooIRON MANoo wrote:
BostonThreeParty wrote:

laugh.gif
 @ Notre Dame having the same standards as Ivy Leagues/Stanford/Northwestern.
6341666ba547cda7064f7088d2ff0a240587a2b1_r.gif

Originally Posted by November33rd

I wonder why Lache Seastrunk's mother refused to $ign his LOI unle$$ he $igned with L$U.....
The funny thing about this statement is that Lache actually wanted to go to Auburn.  They were recruiting him and that is where he really wanted to go.  There is an interview out there with him being interviewed at the BCS NC game and he was asked why he ended up going to Oregon instead of Auburn.  His answer was pretty much he had no idea, he loved Auburn and everything they had going and wanted to go there, he had no answer as to how exactly he ended up at Oregon.  This really isn't a surprise to me, I knew Chip Kelly was a dirt bag from the start, from the way he has handled off the field issues with players in the past he has shown he is only worried about winning.  I could pile on more but I will just say I am happy right now and none of this is a surprise whatsoever.

Lache & Crew painted themselves in a corner

thats how he ended up at Oregon cus he wanted to be the crown jewel RB.

he shoulda just manned up, accepted the challenge of having Dyer coming in with him, and stuck with the plan that him and Trovon Reed had for 3 years to play for Auburn

laugh.gif
Yall remember Lyles made Lache take an official visit to Memphis
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by dreClark

https://twitter.com/#!/BillBankGreene
@BillBankGreene Bill Greene

One of the Big Three in Florida is next in the cross hairs of the NCAA. The info is right there. Just need one on the record.

28 minutes ago via txt Favorite Retweet Reply
Did !!#@ just get real?

https://twitter.com/#
Better hope they didn't find out about the prepaid debit cards y'all been handing out like candy 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude, like every school south of Maine does this

Back
Top Bottom