Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Anyhow I thought they said they were playing again in 2011? What happened or is it 2012?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]*In before UF is scared to play every year*[/color]

Mike Davis put up a sparq rating of 123.21 at the Eugene camp
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]When its been happening since the 80's...Yea that's just how %$@#% made this school is...[/color]

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Mauk to Mizzou.

pulled a neo there
shane and chance to follow = no need this yr (i know conventional wisdom says take one every yr, but might as well get 2 dts)

Originally Posted by grusumm18

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Mauk to Mizzou.

pulled a neo there
shane and chance to follow = no need this yr (i know conventional wisdom says take one every yr, but might as well get 2 dts)

Myabe the can sell Devin Fuller on starting out at QB but moving if he has a better shot somewhere else. I would love for him to be the late season surprise. I think he could be a good WR.

Nelson Agholor set to trim his list soon, to 5. Think USC is a given. Next 4 will come from the group of Texas, Georgia, Florida State, Florida and Miami. Interested to see who gets left out.

Maybe I should know this because of how close I follow CFB, but what is the general background between this Florida/Miami sorta rivalry/hate?

From a scheduling standpoint I seen why Florida doesn't need to play them due to the yearly game with FSU. Financially, I guess I can see it too so other that that what's with it?

Originally Posted by Statis22

Maybe I should know this because of how close I follow CFB, but what is the general background between this Florida/Miami sorta rivalry/hate?

From a scheduling standpoint I seen why Florida doesn't need to play them due to the yearly game with FSU. Financially, I guess I can see it too so other that that what's with it?

both programs are butt cheeks.

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]

Originally Posted by dreClark

Tony Steward still hasn't been cleared by the NCAA
 Why is that? He should be enrolled in classes by now right?
[/td][/tr][/table]
Clearing house issues maybe

he has til Fall semester to get them resolved.

Apparently let MIA fans tell it, it's because we're "scared" to play the U.

Quite frankly they benefit more from playing us than we do from playing them, is my take on the situation. We sell out regardless of who we play while Sun Life Stadium is filled maybe for 3 games out the year (FSU, VT, and the one other OOC game they have-OU, Ohio St.)

Maybe Muschamp will have a different view, but Urb was pretty much we don't need to play Miami every season to win the recruiting battles in FL and be competitive on a national stage, can't say he was wrong.

F$Ucks is a different deal though, as evidenced by God saying enough and allowing them to finally beat us last season and subsequently turning some key recruits in their favor.

We drubbed Fla for a while and now that we're down, Urban tried to run over us pretty good and still couldn't really put us away even with God jr playin QB.  That was enough for them to back off and say it's not worth it.  They didn't want another McGahee type game at the swamp apparently. 
laugh.gif

F$Ucks is a different deal though, as evidenced by God saying enough and allowing them to finally beat us last season and subsequently turning some key recruits in their favor.
pimp.gif

Tebow is a benevolent God.

Miami? Why would Florida want to schedule another Division II team when they're already playing Furman? They might as well schedule Florida Institute of Technology or the University of Tampa while they're at it.

Or anyone from the Pac 9 11....

Wait, I forgot, there's 11 nobodies, and USC now in that conference.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Chuuch! Fools finally win one game and think they're on track to BCS title 
30t6p3b.gif

both programs are butt cheeks

Coming from a lil t fan 
laugh.gif

I coulda swore I had this debate on FSU not too long ago.

*peeps FSU's schedule one more time* Oh ok. I'm still confident.

Too bad F$U is going to get Fleece Johnson'ed by OU again this year, but we're going to get slaughtered by Bama/LSU so it won't really matter
ohwell.gif

OU on the road against ranked opponents is usually where they come up the least though. Wouldn't be surprised if they lost by 2 scores.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Here we go.

Miami was an annual game, Miami beat us every single time. We dropped them in the late 80's. SOS wanted them back on in the 90's to help recruiting in Miami. But with Arkansas coming into the SEC there was no room on the schedule. FSU is the bigger rivalry (2 state schools). It doesn't make sense financially for UF because we don't want to give up a home game every other year (90K plus tickets sold, merch, area rev, etc.) since we'll sell out playing anyone. And it doesn't make sense in terms of competing for a MNC. To play the SEC East, FSU, and LSU, every year and then rotate in AU/UA it's a ridiculous standard. Look at our October and we still have to play UTk, USCe, and FSU. People loved to rag on our schedule recently when FSU was down. For over a decade we played a top 5 team OOC every year. Who else did that?

I'd love to have UM on the schedule but I know why we don't and I have no problem with it. They need us to bring in some money and sell out a game.

^This

I hope this team can pull a miracle and be like 2006 (with this gauntlet schedule), but even at his worst Leak was 100x the QB that this clown Brantley is. Maybe I need to add "Team Brantley sucks" to my sig too

Back
Top Bottom