Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by dreClark

Y'all don't have the #1 RB in 2012 and y'all ain't getting Sony Michel in 2014, so no.
the former ~ 
nerd.gif

the latter ~ info?

need info from Oregon about Chip Kelly and his job status. If he leaves, there goes any chance of maintaining momentum, unless Urban or Chris Peterson want the job. Wonder if they fired Chip if they'd ask Coach Bellotti to come back...

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

need info from Oregon about Chip Kelly and his job status. If he leaves, there goes any chance of maintaining momentum, unless Urban or Chris Peterson want the job. Wonder if they fired Chip if they'd ask Coach Bellotti to come back...

Damn is Chip going to be gone soon?

Have to wait and see what Chip told the NCAA on their respective two stops in Eugene. Oregon appears to be sticking with the we got screwed by Lyles story. As far as keeping momentum in Eugene if Chip were to leave.... it wouldn't matter who the next coach is. Chip leaving would likely mean that he got hit with the 10.1 and sanctions are on the way.

Originally Posted by BlazerFan

Have to wait and see what Chip told the NCAA on their respective two stops in Eugene. Oregon appears to be sticking with the we got screwed by Lyles story. As far as keeping momentum in Eugene if Chip were to leave.... it wouldn't matter who the next coach is. Chip leaving would likely mean that he got hit with the 10.1 and sanctions are on the way.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

^^ Agreed.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The dud can BALL, but he's got to be one of the STUPIDEST players on the team.

I heard that Leon McQuay committed to Vandy today, but I'm not believing it. He came on his 2nd visit to the school this weekend & his father tweeted that we closed the gap on UF.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]TMZ catches USC running back Marc Tyler having a, um, ‘good time’[/h1]
Posted by Ben Kercheval on July 16, 2011, 11:54 AM EDT
marc-tyler.jpg

We’ve been called the TMZ of college football before here at CFT. And, I suppose in some ways, that’s true. Although I am pleased to announce that we’ve yet to have a Miley Cyrus reference on here (until now).

However, it appears USC running back Marc Tyler has successfully crossed over into the mainstream tabloids by actually landing his face on TMZ’s website, and as you could imagine, the results aren’t good. Tyler makes references to “gettin’ Kim Kardashian

Originally Posted by The Wizard

I heard that Leon McQuay committed to Vandy today, but I'm not believing it. He came on his 2nd visit to the school this weekend & his father tweeted that we closed the gap on UF.

roll.gif

LIII aint going anywhere but Gainesville

laugh.gif
yall real ambitious after getting early verbals from like four 3 Star players now yall gonna land the best 2013 DB out of Florida.

Thank you Marc.

Any surprises coming out of Spring ball for your teams?

For Michigan, it would probably be Drew Dileo, Will Campbell and from early 7on7 for them summer/fall, Blake Countess.

Back
Top Bottom