Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

laugh.gif

why take a commit from a project this early tho?

I know I like what Golden is doing on the recruiting trail but he has taken a couple of projects so far.  I just hope that he can develop talent.

yea, the 6'4 WR... (forgot his name)

was a reach IMO, Im thinkin later in the year, they may tell him to look elsewhere

laugh.gif

why take a commit from a project this early tho?
Golden is just going after who he wants regardless of their college readiness.

Kid came to camp, they liked what they saw...so they offered. I don't have any issue with that. Remains to be seen if he really is that good of a talent evaluator and can develop these kids.

Originally Posted by papi chulo

Originally Posted by November33rd

TE Brandon Holifield verbals to Canes...

kind of a project tho.
kind of? He just started playing football less than a year ago.
laugh.gif

Great athlete and has crazy hops though.

Deon Bush, Amari Cooper, Herb Waters.....come on down.

Only if we could pull Tracy Howard but it doesn't look like its gonna happen. 
30t6p3b.gif
Enh. Tracy Howard is overrated to me. He was getting torched at those South Florida Express tryouts. I won't miss him.

Trooper is that dude tho

+*$#%% know he dirty and just let it go, he dont even coach son!!!!!!!!!!!

Last time he coached anyone was Robert Meachem's Jr Year
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yea, the 6'4 WR... (forgot his name)

was a reach IMO, Im thinkin later in the year, they may tell him to look elsewhere

I think you're talking about D'mauri Jones. Golden has taken some projects though. But I do like they they evaluate on person at the camps before they offer. Hopefully this staff can develop the players compared to the last staff. As long as we get the above mentioned players, then we'll be good. We need help in the secondary bad. Oh and dude isn't even the starting te on his squad. Some other guy that's committed to OU I believe

Originally Posted by November33rd

Reid would be better as a safety. Too bad he's a ******.
laugh.gif
not even

Andrus Peat is "down" to Florida State, Notre Dame, Nebraska, Auburn, Michigan, Texas & USC.

How much PT is that TE gonna get behind Laith Harlow? I guess that's a good thing since he'll be under the radar all year?

Tracy Howard overrated? Ha!

Bama vs. VT in the 2013 Chick-Fil-A Kickoff game is officially on now.

Granted this apparently came from an NC State board, but a reliable guy on Inside Carolina confirmed as well that Butch Davis has refused to turn over cell phone and bank records to both the NCAA and the media. If that's true I don't see how he keeps his job or how they don't get major penalties. Sure he turned over his records for university issued phones, but there were no calls on there
laugh.gif
Clearly since the phone was being used to communicate with Baddour and Blake on a consistent basis, it was used as his main business phone and if he refuses to show those records to the NCAA he's stonewalling their investigation.

I can't see how those records wouldn't be fair game, otherwise no coaches would ever use their business phones and just use personal phones and break the rules. Right?

lkdfjgjdsfkjlgsdjf those Uniforms

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

@LanceZierlein: one of my sources: Yahoo will have a piece w/ Will Lyles that will put a couple of colleges in harm's way regarding NCAA

on another note,
I read an article last week about BYU now recruiting Non Mormoms really hard... its a break from the norm, I wonder how well they will do...

Zierlein and Recruiticosm was going at it on Twitter thinking that Lyles was gonna implement Texas in his sorta bomb he's gonna drop, but I couldn't think of any Lyles recruits that played for UT.

Only ones I could think of was A&M, LSU, Okie State, Oregon, and USC.

I was a retweet machine last night lol.

glass house.. throwing stones....

Georgia's athletic department has contacted the NCAA and the SEC regarding the eligibility of football player Jarvis Jones and incoming basketball player Kentavious Caldwell-Pope.

In a report Sunday by the Columbus (Ga.) Ledger-Enquirer, Jones and Caldwell-Pope were linked to a Columbus parks and recreation director under police investigation for misusing public funds.

In a statement released Monday, Georgia athletic director Greg McGarity said the school, Jones and Caldwell-Pope will cooperate with the NCAA and SEC.

"No further comments will be available until the matter is resolved," the statement read.

Jones, who went to Carver High in Columbus, transferred to Georgia last year from Southern Cal. He is expected to start at outside linebacker this year for the Bulldogs.

Jones and Caldwell-Pope were members of the Georgia AAU Blazers, a basketball team funded by the city of Columbus, sponsored by Nike and overseen by parks director Tony Adams and associate Herman Porter.

Caldwell-Pope was a McDonald's All-American guard at Greenville (Ga.) High School. He signed with the Bulldogs in November.

The Ledger-Enquirer reported that police records show Adams and Porter used an unauthorized bank account to pay for Jones' flights to and from Los Angeles and to cover cell phone costs of Caldwell-Pope's mother.

Georgia basketball coach Mark Fox told reporters during an SEC teleconference Monday that he was "just made aware of that" Sunday.

"Obviously, we'll cooperate with the process," Fox said. "I really can't speculate on what penalty there will be if there is one."
[emoji]169[/emoji] 2011, The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.

laugh.gif
 come on Gunna, you know there's nothing to see there.. our house made of the best glass creflo dollars can buy
318303969jpgAWSAccessKeyIdAKIAJF3XCCKACR-1.jpg

we on steak and potatoes

Back
Top Bottom