GoodWood NYC....

Originally Posted by Liquor Poker

Originally Posted by Ikaman

Form your own opinion.
if i wanted my OWN opinion, I wouldnt have asked nt for thiers
You're missing the point of my post, my child.

I'm trying to help you become less of a sheep. If you like it, then buy it. What I like or don't like shouldn't influence your decision.

You'll know what I'm talking about when you're older.

Listen you "wise old man", I already have an opinion on the piece, now I want NT's. its really quite simple. If ur about to but a whip and u ask ur people what their opinion of the car is does that make u a sheep? no.  so if im bout to cop a chain but want peoples opinion of it.... nevermind, you'll know what im talking when you're older.

Form your own opinion.

I'm trying to help you become less of a sheep. If you like it, then buy it. What I like or don't like shouldn't influence your decision.

Listen you "wise old man", I already have an opinion on the piece, now I want NT's. its really quite simple. If ur about to but a whip and u ask ur people what their opinion of the car is does that make u a sheep? no.  so if im bout to cop a chain but want peoples opinion of it.... nevermind, you'll know what im talking when you're older.

Form your own opinion.

Form your own opinion.

Form your own opinion.

laugh.gif

Form your own opinion.

laugh.gif

Form your own opinion.

laugh.gif

sometimes i want to just leave NT and never come back, but these posts are so worth it. thank you, my children.

as for the piece..ahahah.

its a bit too big, and all pieces just seem seem too in your face. whats the point of making these statements? ask yourself why you liked it in the first place, and move from there.

sometimes i want to just leave NT and never come back, but these posts are so worth it. thank you, my children.

as for the piece..ahahah.

its a bit too big, and all pieces just seem seem too in your face. whats the point of making these statements? ask yourself why you liked it in the first place, and move from there.

dude was mad as hell hitting the post button that many times.
laugh.gif
Sitting there thinking to himself "ill show this wisenheimer!"

dude was mad as hell hitting the post button that many times.
laugh.gif
Sitting there thinking to himself "ill show this wisenheimer!"

I honestly think its a fad and not going to stay...but i must say, the red one looks kinda cool.

i dont think i can cough up $60 + shipping for it though. Maybe cop a replica off ebay for like $20.
ohwell.gif

I honestly think its a fad and not going to stay...but i must say, the red one looks kinda cool.

i dont think i can cough up $60 + shipping for it though. Maybe cop a replica off ebay for like $20.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom