-Goofy things NT RAVED over back in the day- Vol: huh?...lmao

chicago-bulls-black-snapback-adjustable-plastic-snap-back-hat-cap.jpg

yeah, i said it.

come at me bros

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

I still need a Buzz Lightyear book bag

I aint gon front I never really liked those bigger NSB bags... I got the smaller everyday joint.... I did like the Buzz colorway tho.... They had a Skate or Die backpack I'm mad I missed out on

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

I still need a Buzz Lightyear book bag

I aint gon front I never really liked those bigger NSB bags... I got the smaller everyday joint.... I did like the Buzz colorway tho.... They had a Skate or Die backpack I'm mad I missed out on

It wasn't goofy, but I remember folks going crazy over the women's white/carolina XIIs. Folks were making decent money on them. Then JB got word of it and re-released the exact pair in men's sizes. Folks were salty for real...
laugh.gif

It wasn't goofy, but I remember folks going crazy over the women's white/carolina XIIs. Folks were making decent money on them. Then JB got word of it and re-released the exact pair in men's sizes. Folks were salty for real...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

air-jordan-13-altitude-2010.jpg

Beginning of the end right here. Almost got into a fight in line waiting for these. 
laugh.gif
  I still have mine DS! 
eyes.gif

That's what I came in to post. I never understood the obsession with the Altitude XIIIs. People would have a post about your favorite all time Js or the rare ones or something and people would be ooing and ahing over a pair of those - they're an okay colorway but aren't anything special- it's not like they're DS Bordeauxs or something.

Still baffles me.

And here I thought I was the only one who felt this way about the Altitudes.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

air-jordan-13-altitude-2010.jpg

Beginning of the end right here. Almost got into a fight in line waiting for these. 
laugh.gif
  I still have mine DS! 
eyes.gif

That's what I came in to post. I never understood the obsession with the Altitude XIIIs. People would have a post about your favorite all time Js or the rare ones or something and people would be ooing and ahing over a pair of those - they're an okay colorway but aren't anything special- it's not like they're DS Bordeauxs or something.

Still baffles me.

And here I thought I was the only one who felt this way about the Altitudes.

Idk about NT but everyone was wearing these and all the variations of them 4 or 5 years ago. Never owned 1 or saw why everyone wanted them.

i-love-new-york-t-shirt.jpg

Idk about NT but everyone was wearing these and all the variations of them 4 or 5 years ago. Never owned 1 or saw why everyone wanted them.

i-love-new-york-t-shirt.jpg

I really wanted the jesus piece too when I first heard kanye say "Kiss the Jesus Piece, cuz I just blessed you." 
laugh.gif

I really wanted the jesus piece too when I first heard kanye say "Kiss the Jesus Piece, cuz I just blessed you." 
laugh.gif

Lol @ RichYung. Brooklyn dudes was loving that mess! I lurked the thread waiting for something hot to come around and it just never did. Straight trash all around
30t6p3b.gif

Lol @ RichYung. Brooklyn dudes was loving that mess! I lurked the thread waiting for something hot to come around and it just never did. Straight trash all around
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Who remembers the big hype of 2000 when these started dropping?....the black joints with the volt yellow converse logo ala Jordan 13 hologram steez

bothside.jpg

Did you read the title?
What did NT rave over, not everyone else, your post count is high but you haven't been here long enough, I can tell.

chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Who remembers the big hype of 2000 when these started dropping?....the black joints with the volt yellow converse logo ala Jordan 13 hologram steez

bothside.jpg

Did you read the title?
What did NT rave over, not everyone else, your post count is high but you haven't been here long enough, I can tell.

chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg

Back
Top Bottom