Google employee fired 4 objections to PC culture Inquisition

you implying Canada is a on another planet or something? :lol: and surveys & studies always use a small sample size and scale it up reflect a large population on question (Red skins poll demonstrated this)
That’s poor polling if you’re using the data to make a huge sweeping point on gender in the workplace and don’t have much else other than empirical data to defend your argument.

I’m sure this dude took Statistics 101. Sample size is literally one of the first things you go over. He knows there’s a leap in logic, but he’s so concerned with being ‘right’ it doesn’t matter.

but what I'm saying is that it is POSSIBLE there is a woman in a work environment who has a cooler head than some men in the same environment and who makes decisions with less emotional influence. I'm sure of it

well now your just looking for exceptions to da broader consensus ( there's always exceptions to da rule of thumb)

doesn't negate da prevailing trend.

giphy.gif

ninjahood has never step foot into a college course and wants to talk like he understands sample sizes and dependent variables. another classic example of ninjarat reading something and accepting it as 100% proof, rather than being objective, ninjarat is showing his subjective ways. and it's funny ninjarat says men are the more 'level headed' when in fact it is known he argues by his feels and looks up research that minimally support his outrageous bias claims.

then again, i don't expect anything less from someone who has yet to leave the comfort confines of his neighborhood, and feels his 'zone' is the best out there, without even experiencing different opinions.

Last edited:
im bout to graduate this semester, give my:emoji_eggplant: a break already damn :emoji_joy::emoji_joy:

i doubt you learned any rational thought in mechanic school. but either way congrats. you have still yet to walk around with the trump shirt. i wonder why.

You really trying to shame someone for getting an education?

Dude has hot takes, but no need to clown him for trying to better himself.
This. Real clown ish to clown someone for getting an associates.

You really trying to shame someone for getting an education?

Dude has hot takes, but no need to clown him for trying to better himself.

that's education? he still thinks like a high school kid and uses 'da.' not really sure he is bettering himself. and to add to that, college is suppose to expand your train of thought. he has show zero capability of doing so.

yea Ninja be wildin but any type of educational achievement should be applauded...its definitely needed right now with alotta anti intellectual stuff going on in America

Do your thing with the school ish Ninja :pimp:

that's education? he still thinks like a high school kid and uses 'da.' not really sure he is bettering himself. and to add to that, college is suppose to expand your train of thought. he has show zero capability of doing so.

Yes, it is education. It might not be a 4 year degree, but it's a hell of a lot more than a lot of people accomplish.

Your opinion of da man doesn't make your actions any less corny.

fair enough. still not enlightened, but i guess it is something rather than nothing.

Back
Top Bottom