Got a pair of toro 4 which are GM

f82

Hey guys I bought a pair on eBay It's sickening how he has 40+ sales and I guess buyers are pretty satisfied with his knock off toro 4s. So basically I asked and demanded for a refund which he did right away. I still have the shoes and he did already refund me

My question is can I keep the shoe and just donate it to one in needs because this will be one less that he has to scam and make money off of. Since he already refunded me

He told me to ship it back but I know he is going to sell it

Last edited:
I would file something with ebay about him not selling items that are legit as described in add.

Some people just don't know the difference man. He's probably sold hundreds of shoes to people who think they have the real thing. It sucks. I also bought a GM pair of Toros a couple months ago from Ebay thinking they were real. The seller had 100% positive feedback and 100s of ratings. I thought I was safe but when I got the shoes I saw they weren't authentic. I messaged the seller and luckily he refunded me and let me keep the shoes as long as I left him good feedback.

Last edited:
I purchased it though PayPal. Since it's cheaper. But it's just so sad. He makes a lot of money from it. 40+ sold and people not noticing real and fake. He also has my address but he's thousands of mile away from me. He's in chi town and I'm in so cal, since he returned my refund , does that mean this item is generally mine? Which I can donate

He wants it back/: but I don't wanna give it back to him, I rather donate it to people who actually need shoes on their feet

So there's no legal action he can take on me right since he already agreed and processed the refund already

So there's no legal action he can take on me right since he already agreed and processed the refund already
I wouldn't think so..He's not gonna lawyer up or anything..He's made $1000s off scamming peeps. I would not send them back on principal alone..flip the script so to speak...IF you do decide to return them..Take out the insoles, write FAKES on both of the shoes with a permanent marker and put the insoles back in..He probably won't look there and the next unsuspecting buyer hopefully will..

So I found out that he complained to PayPal, and got his money back. He is bragging and telling me " I hope the person you 'donated' them to appreciate the fake j's. Lol" he admits that it's fake, and now he's bragging about how he got his money back from PayPal. So basically it's a win win for him. Basically he sold the shoe to PayPal for the price he wanted. Wtf?

It also didn't effect my PayPal balance and PayPal said I won the case and it's closed. How did he get refunded? This is ********, I hate how scammers/sellers get away with these incidents

Last edited:
So I found out that he complained to PayPal, and got his money back. He is bragging and telling me " I hope the person you 'donated' them to appreciate the fake j's. Lol" he admits that it's fake, and now he's bragging about how he got his money back from PayPal. So basically it's a win win for him. Basically he sold the shoe to PayPal for the price he wanted. Wtf?

It also didn't effect my PayPal balance and PayPal said I won the case and it's closed. How did he get refunded? This is ********, I hate how scammers/sellers get away with these incidents
show PP how he is bragging about selling fake kicks..They may boot him..

PayPal told me that pictures aren't proof and they may be edited or photoshop. /:

Wait, so you got refunded and he got his money back? Paypal wouldn't pay for them. Something doesn't add up here.

I got reimbursed and the seller got reimbursed too. I don't get it as well. I saw the pic he sent me. He got his money back which was how much I paid for

I bought a pair of white cement 4s from the same seller on ebay (k.k). He shipped them to me via Fedex overnight from Ann Arbor, MI.

I realized they were fake and contacted him and he refunded my funds after I shipped it back to him.

I told him he was foul for continuing to sell Jordans on eBay as authentic (still is-- toro 4s and carmine 6s) and he ignored me.

Then I receive a bill from Fedex billed to my Fedex account--he fraudulently billed the recipient (me) for the original Fedex charge of $95 when he shipped me the fake shoes. What a major fraud and shady person in general. 

I hope people stop buying from him as he's sold dozens and received 100% positive feedback.

My advice is in the future ,just return them, after u recieved ur refund, if not u likely will have a claim filed against u to recieve the payment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom