Got a Shorty Comin' Through Later For Some Netflix...What Should I Put On?

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Let me join your netflix xbox party, we can watch whatever movie together, plus you can put your headset on and I can give you pointers.  It will be like I'm right there with you two...
nerd.gif

...nah...

Let me join your netflix xbox party, we can watch whatever movie together, plus you can put your headset on and I can give you pointers.  It will be like I'm right there with you two...
nerd.gif

forever-alone-guy-painting.jpg

Friday is the best movie to put on when a girl comes over. Everyone already seen it like 100 times so it doesn't really matter... U just wanna smash anyway.

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

Friday is the best movie to put on when a girl comes over. Everyone already seen it like 100 times so it doesn't really matter . . . U just wanna smash anyway.

This might actually be a good idea. Same thing with Baby Boy.

Plus when a girl does that "Joodiie!" Taraji P. Henson impression I actually feel like I'm Jodie.

Originally Posted by IamMD

Youngns know what "come over and watch a movie" means..They aren't dumb. 

True indeed. You putting too much effort into it OP. There's countless reality tv shows on. Turn to one of them, chuckle and giggle for 20 - 25 minutes, before the second to last commercial (which is around that 42-46 minute mark) you SHOULD be in them guts by then.

laugh.gif
 Can't believe you actually want to WATCH a flick with a JO.

roll.gif
BennyPowers wrote:

nerd.gif

forever-alone-guy-painting.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

When you pull up Netflix on the Xbox and it shows all the movies, just ask her what type of movie mood she's into and take it from there. IMO when she gets there and you actually have it already planned out what movie you want y'all to see, that actually might seem kinda corny if you ask me 

I always put on whatever just came out. Like in this case grown ups or something. It doesn't matter what you put on. I've smashed to movies as bad as The Benchwarmers before.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I always put on whatever just came out. Like in this case grown ups or something. It doesn't matter what you put on. I've smashed to movies as bad as The Benchwarmers before.
grown ups didn't just come out, though.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

nerd.gif

...nah...

frown.gif

Seriously though, watch Pearl Harbor.

Originally Posted by IamMD

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

grown ups didn't just come out, though.
You know what I mean, though.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by INS

full metal jacket.
pulp fiction
reservoir dogs

Its a guy right? Get a 12 pack too, then watch the Bruins game.

roll.gif

Every reply after this one was hilarious too! Yall dudes hell man!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom