Got a Shorty Comin' Through Later For Some Netflix...What Should I Put On?

Title basically says it all. She said she doesn't like scary movies, and she's down to watch some Curb Your Enthusiasm (huge Seinfeld fan) but I got the first 6 seasons and don't feel like going through to find an episode I think she'll like. This is a black chick, by the way.

Any instant que suggestions? Any Curb Your Enthusiam episodes from seasons 1-6 that stand out as pantie droppers?

I'm gonna do it on XBox Live, by the way, so I've also got Hulu Plus if there's any TV shows on there I should throw on.

What's your default? Mines used to be Wedding Crashers but I don't know if it's on Netflix. Aside from that I would put on Brown Sugar, but it seems as though every black woman in America has seen that movie already.

I will provide pics of said shorty if everything goes smooth tonight. Plus if someone directs me to the Batcave, I'll post whatever pics I can if things go swimmingly.

You don't wanna put on something that's going to keep her focused on the TV. Put on something that starts out good but gets boring after about 30 minutes that way you can start cracking jokes on the movie. Get her laughing and the P will start to moisten.

full metal jacket.
pulp fiction
reservoir dogs

Its a guy right? Get a 12 pack too, then watch the Bruins game.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Title basically says it all. She said she doesn't like scary movies, and she's down to watch some Curb Your Enthusiasm (huge Seinfeld fan) but I got the first 6 seasons and don't feel like going through to find an episode I think she'll like. This is a black chick, by the way.

Any instant que suggestions? Any Curb Your Enthusiam episodes from seasons 1-6 that stand out as pantie droppers?
there arent really any panty droppers other than the vehicular fellatio episode but that's season 7. but if she's black i think she'll appreciate season 1's affirmative action. or season 4's the car pool lane. season 6's the N word and i say this only because i'm half black and whenever i show people the show i always recommend these three episodes and they become fans of the show.

Originally Posted by INS

full metal jacket.
pulp fiction
reservoir dogs

Its a guy right? Get a 12 pack too, then watch the Bruins game.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if you're trying to smash.. just put on Blue Crush.. I think Blue Crush 2 just came out so that's round 2 right there.

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

if you're trying to smash.. just put on Blue Crush.. I think Blue Crush 2 just came out so that's round 2 right there.

laugh.gif

Does it ever matter what you put on? True story, I put on Fahrenheit 911 one time with this bad red joint. Smashed within minutes.

Youngns know what "come over and watch a movie" means..They aren't dumb. 

The Wood sounds good.

Yea the whole "Starts good but easily fades in the background to ya'll convo and moves made" is why I always put on Wedding Crashers. Mad funny, but easy to not pay attention to.

Taken.

Even if the date doesn't go well, at least you'll have a good time watching Liam Neeson lay the smackdown on anyone and everyone.

Let me join your netflix xbox party, we can watch whatever movie together, plus you can put your headset on and I can give you pointers.  It will be like I'm right there with you two...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom