Got a ticket for no license.

Today I got a ticket for no license. I don't know how much it is and this is my first ticket. I'm only 17. What should I do? Enroll in classes and start the process of getting a license, then go to court? Will that dismiss the ticket? Or what should I do? I live in the Texas in the DFW area.

Today I got a ticket for no license. I don't know how much it is and this is my first ticket. I'm only 17. What should I do? Enroll in classes and start the process of getting a license, then go to court? Will that dismiss the ticket? Or what should I do? I live in the Texas in the DFW area.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yes I was driving. The car has insurance. Yes it was impounded but I got it out as soon as it went in.

Yes I was driving. The car has insurance. Yes it was impounded but I got it out as soon as it went in.

Get your L's...In my state you pay a fine..then they dismiss the charges

If you let the court know you're in pursue to get your license they should give you enough time to accomplish that

Get your L's...In my state you pay a fine..then they dismiss the charges

If you let the court know you're in pursue to get your license they should give you enough time to accomplish that

same thing happened to my lil sis this year, same location too... get your license asap. if you get your license by the time you have to go to court, they will dismiss it, aslong as your insured of course

same thing happened to my lil sis this year, same location too... get your license asap. if you get your license by the time you have to go to court, they will dismiss it, aslong as your insured of course

That's cool, because they hold your car for 30 days in CA. = automatic $1-2K for the towyard fees if you're caught with either a Suspended license/No License.

Back
Top Bottom