Got a ticket. vol F the police

So i got a ticket last night for throwing out a cigarette butt out the window. Does anyone have experience with this and know how much it'll cost? i googled it and saw it will be 1000+. FML. I'm in southern california so i'm sure the fine will be hefty. 

Good. You're littering. You deserve to be ticketed.

And smoking is disgusting anyway.

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Good. You're littering. You deserve to be ticketed.

And smoking is disgusting anyway.

Thanks for your opinion. anyway, can anyone else give me a real answer?

F the police? You we're breaking the law LOL

Maybe you should call a lawyer and ask how much it'll cost, instead of asking NIKETALK. Isn't that obvious?

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

F the police? You we're breaking the law LOL

Maybe you should call a lawyer and ask how much it'll cost, instead of asking NIKETALK. Isn't that obvious?

Actually that didnt cross my mind. never really dealt with a lawyer since i never really been in this predicament . I dont see whats wrong with asking NT, niketalk is notorious for their "know" so whats wrong with that? 

jdJTY.gif

sounds like a good price. all of the cigs you threw away but weren't caught throwing. all of the non smokers you affected. In short : Deal with it.

Didn't realize NTers are so passionate about the environment. Captain Planet definitely left his mark on some of y'all.
grin.gif

No I don't litter, actually I try my best to recycle. $1000 for a cigarette butt = ridiculous. Good luck OP with that ticket.

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

Didn't realize NTers are so passionate about the environment. Captain Planet definitely left his mark on some of y'all.
grin.gif

No I don't litter, actually I try my best to recycle. $1000 for a cigarette butt = ridiculous. Good luck OP with that ticket.

lol @ captain planet. i was thnking the same thing. i don't litter much either but i mean how many smokers do u guys know that DON'T throw butts out the window? like really. Irony of the whole litter thing is that i own a recycling center so i probably do more good for the environment than most of you NTers talking that ++$. 
Thanks for the advice, i thought it would be around 1000$ just didnt want to believe it lol. hopefully i get off easy and pay around 500...but i doubt it. 

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

sounds like a good price. all of the cigs you threw away but weren't caught throwing. all of the non smokers you affected. In short : Deal with it.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Did you see the cop when you flicked it out the window?

naah i didn't. i was on the highway and it was at night. just terrible luck i guess. all i can really do is take the L and save money. 

laugh.gif
AWESOME! I've always wanted people who do this to get fined. I hope you get the book, #%@%@%!

you never knew that??

that dude who threw a butt out his window and caused that wildfire started this whole mess...
eyes.gif

Even ashing outside is considered littering in California. 

F the police?

You got caught littering. They did their job and you did yours.

I hope you spend the rest of your life in prison with a cell-mate named Bubba.

Back
Top Bottom