Got any stories from LocalHookupz.com? Vol. Pioneer site

i've gotten so much random bunz on that site..most of them slorez came from the BX
pimp.gif

ahhh blackplanet.

i remember when i got a set of wheels in the beginning of senior year. i was running through chicks like it was crazy, so much so that for a while i forgot howto kick it to chicks in real life
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SMHatYOuuuU

Originally Posted by KwestMajik

roll.gif
I checked out LocalHookupz and I saw my boy on there lying all crazy
roll.gif

so you went on there looking for dudes to hook up wit?
smh.gif

You were on there too.
grin.gif

I found some chick I went to high school with some
devil.gif
pics. Thanks NT
happy.gif
Flicks this weekend.

Word up, I used to chill with a few chicks from BadaBing and Sin City and some of them used to hit localz on some pulling tricks #$@! ..

Also pulled one chick one time and we chill like almost the entire day .. I was riding her on my bike feeling up on each other and #$@! and then at the end of the day she said "you know you want some, it's going to cost" ... I felt like a %%%!*@! on some real #$@!, but played it cool .. I said "iight bet, but lets keep riding because this #$@! is fun" Dude I jump on the 95 towards jersey pass the washington hit the turnpike got to like exit 6 pass six flags, said I needed some gas, told her to go pay inside with two bucks and bounce on her $++ ...

gtfohwtbs trying to play me like that ...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at this dude re-anacting the final scene from a SUB-GNABepisode...colddddddd...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I dont have any stories....all the females on there in the Orlando area are some fat latinas from NYC.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom