Got arrested for posession of marijuana(cds) in NJ

Joined Oct 2, 2005
Long story short over the weekend i got arrested for possession of marijuana(cds) in NJ, i had an L scrolled up and thats what they found. I dont know about the law over in NJ but in NYC i know its a slap on the wrist.. i heard nj has stricter laws on marijuana then NY.. i want to know what would the outcome be if this was my first offense... would they just dismiss it or they going to either fine me give me jail time for a blunt.

luciano jones

Banned
Joined Aug 1, 2011
in VA thats a ticket. 150 to be exact. Know the right people, it could be pardoned. You said NJ ooooooooo, RIP bro.

boi

Joined Feb 5, 2011
Look up your state laws on marijuana... I HIGHLY doubt youll get any jail time sinces its your first offense.. it's just a misdemeanor

Youll prob get community service and might have to pay a fine..

boi

Joined Feb 5, 2011
Originally Posted by xsourdieselx

if your record clean i think your fine for a L

should of eat it like i did!
How'd you manage to eat a rolled up blunt?

btw, it's a felony if they catch you doing it..

Joined Jun 1, 2011

Made a thread about getting busted with a joint ....

You that scared bro?

Joined Jul 18, 2012
how is this even possible?

i bet you were that kind playin hide n seek like this...

the fact that you couldnt eat it/ditch it/hide it and it was jus a B is inexcusable... u deserve to have your $ taken

soltheman

Banned
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

how is this even possible?

i bet you were that kind playin hide n seek like this...

the fact that you couldnt eat it/ditch it/hide it and it was jus a B is inexcusable... u deserve to have your $ taken
Word. Just slip it into the space between your seat and center console...rather lose/ruin an L instead of taking one, you feel me?

Joined Aug 8, 2006
My boy actually got the same thing in NJ. Case is dismissed after 6 months probation. You'll be good.

Joined Jan 3, 2009
How exactly did they find it? Where were you? Why were they searching you?

Top Bottom