Got Finessed By Female Officer (Might Be In Trouble)

Wow. Didn't know places were getting shutdown. I was there October 2018.

Yeah, man. Ended up taking a local beer crawl tour the next day and the guide basically went down my list and was saying exactly when each spot was shut down. That explained all the construction that was going on everywhere. Don't get me wrong, still a beautiful city and the women at the spots were dimes but yeah, that element of filth needed for an out of country bachelor party was missing:lol:

Yeah, man. Ended up taking a local beer crawl tour the next day and the guide basically went down my list and was saying exactly when each spot was shut down. That explained all the construction that was going on everywhere. Don't get me wrong, still a beautiful city and the women at the spots were dimes but yeah, that element of filth needed for an out of country bachelor party was missing:lol:
Sad. Sounds like Montreal is trying to clean up. I should check out Toronto or Vancouver.

Low key was disappointed when we went there for my boys bachelor party in 2019. All the disgusting spots I made note of to take the guys to were basically all shut down at that point. I’m talkin’ spots people went to in 2015-2018 so it’s not like it’s even been that long ago. Couldn’t even find a ******:smh:

I mean “little person”. NT really has the term ****** censored?:lol:
a little person? Dang fam what kind of **** are you into?

Sometimes you'll see a fire little woman. I remember there was a Suicide Girl who was flames and one on that reality show Little Women: LA.

Low key was disappointed when we went there for my boys bachelor party in 2019. All the disgusting spots I made note of to take the guys to were basically all shut down at that point. I’m talkin’ spots people went to in 2015-2018 so it’s not like it’s even been that long ago. Couldn’t even find a ******:smh:

I mean “little person”. NT really has the term ****** censored?:lol:
Lmao who is this, Matt Damon? How are you surprised at this in 2021?

Back
Top Bottom