Got Frauded in SF....HuGe UpDate.."Got My kicks Back!&q

LOOK AT RAYMOND DIEP'S HAIR IN THAT YEARBOOK. PEOPLE STILL WEAR BANGS LIKE THAT?

WOW.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

Quote:
Jessica Forrest is fly
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

IMO, Donald, you need to send these shoes back ASAP.

Every Niketalker in the bay area knows what you look like now, so while you might be dodging this problem today, you might also run into problems later... WE ALL will recognize you as a scammer now, so to walk out in public at any 'hypebeast' hot spots (Haight st., The Hufs, Nort) might be a bad idea... UNLESS you save yourself today and send homeboy his kicks back. I'm just sayin.. some boo boo pair of shoes ain't worth a buncha people in your area knowin you as a 'Shoe Scammer'... ya dig? :lol:
laugh.gif
California​
For President in 2008​
Because really, nothing can beat a sunny day here in California...​

^^^^^Hahha are you guys still gonna go to his house? I'll bust out my Canon XL2 and make a movie haha.

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
jessica forrest.

seriously, jenna fontanilla look like she got some potential :evil:
devil.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
:evil:
devil.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

damn yall crazy.!!! lol but yea hope u get ur shoes back i bet if thz was in oakland around seminary yall aint @#%$ with it lol get blast out there
TEAM WARRIORS

Quote:
Every Niketalker in the bay area knows what you look like now, so while you might be dodging this problem today, you might also run into problems later... WE ALL will recognize you as a scammer now, so to walk out in public at any 'hypebeast' hot spots (Haight st., The Hufs, Nort) might be a bad idea... UNLESS you save yourself today and send homeboy his kicks back. I'm just sayin.. some boo boo pair of shoes ain't worth a buncha people in your area knowin you as a 'Shoe Scammer'... ya dig? :lol:
laugh.gif
sarcasmonline

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ myself

somebody add her :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
TEAM WARRIORS

i just added her... we will have pics as soon as she accepts me..haha i just gotta make sure i delete off my friends list though. my girl my get mad
4L8O15S16T23!42​

hey wait a minute, didn't he say his boy sold all the shoes already? Why even bother going there now?! he doesn't have anything for you guys to take back.

Back
Top Bottom