got jumped for no reason

Y'all See The Bape Dude Get Jumped [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Dude was out there Bullying people, small kids. Liable to happen.

I agree with Will. Time change and with My princess being my life...Not worth it.

I pose the question to Will. How would you handle a situation where a man disrespecting your wife, and he has atleast 2 other people with them?

alp is killing me.  
boy you would throw 2 punches and be winded.  you would be getting stomped out by one cat much less 5.
stop trying to be that internet tough guy.  no one believes you fam

you built like seth rogen 

:lol:

Cant judge a person by size and weight.

So a dude just tried to hit u with a bottle just cuz huh

Word :rofl:...he must have one of those faces that makes you want to punch him on sight.

:lol: this. There's some pieces missing here

Definitely missing pieces

You playing the game wrong, my G
As soon as you almost got hit with the bottle, you should've started acting mad flamboyant. Then let them jump you. Call the cops, and file a report for a hate crime. Get them charged with Battery and assault. Sue the campus for letting that go down. Guarantee that they'll settle out. Cash out.
tumblr_o6s78iw9lY1vtuw60o6_250.gif

/thread

:lol:

Y'all See The Bape Dude Get Jumped [emoji]128064[/emoji]

:nerd:

He was at least thumping though and fighting back, but once you're on the floor and they start kicking you that's when things can get serious.

To me he held his own though against all of them dudes coming at him and he dodged that one hitter quitter while someone was trying for the take down :lol:

Last edited:
:smh:

Made a new post by mistake.

Might as well post on topic.

Every situation is different and different individuals will react to situations differently.

Last edited:
Dude was out there Bullying people, small kids. Liable to happen.

I agree with Will. Time change and with My princess being my life...Not worth it.

I pose the question to Will. How would you handle a situation where a man disrespecting your wife, and he has atleast 2 other people with them?
Depends on what kinda disrespect. I said I'm not fighting unless I HAVE to. And if he put his hands on my lady, I HAVE to put hands on him. If it's verbal, I'm checking him and whatever happens after that happens, depends on what was said. I've been in 2 altercations in the past because of that, ironically in the same club.

Last edited:
Depends on what kinda disrespect. I said I'm not fighting unless I HAVE to. And if he put his hands on my lady, I HAVE to put hands on him. If it's verbal, I'm checking him and whatever happens after that happens, depends on what was said. I've been in 2 altercations in the past because of that, ironically in the same club.
I remember I told my wife I'd let her decide. Seen a video dude was getting jumped by some gang guy because of disrespecting his girl and I told her that if she wants me to fight its whatever but to keep in mind jumpin' is possible and it could get messy.

Never been jumped but I tagged along once with my lil cousin who went to go fight to make sure he didn't get jumped. Some lil young 15-16 year old kids, not tryna put my hands on em so I'm just monitoring. But one of the young cats ended up hitting one of the girls who was fighting so when the fight moved to the middle of the apartments I guess her moms or aunt came and was yelling and screaming to find out who hit her and of course she decided to start making phone calls. Now I'm standing outside the building my fam in making sure nobody rush in they spot and I'm standing there praying nobody show up ready to spray. So after a lil bit of time passed group of kids grew to about 20+ and I'm still in the same spot, hands behind my back and they start walking up towards where I'm at asking who hit ol girl. I'm standing there holding my ground silently when one of the lil young cats hauls off and hits me. Lil dude might have been 140lbs and was hoping for a Worldstar moment but unfortunately for him with me being 250lbs+ completely ate the punch and just took bout half a step back. Them kids saw I didn't fall back and they all started to walk backwards away from me. Seen them kids walking back and I started laughing, which of course creeped em out even more. Pretty much kept them at bay for the rest of the time I was there. When my wife got there and found out somebody hit me, she asked me why I didn't fight em I was like, "It's like 20 of them kids" and told her they was scared anyway. We ended up leaving soon after because my wife used to be a big fighter and has made a lot of changes since we've been together and reminded me that we got, at that time, two kids to take care of so we don't need to be a part of this foolishness.

Bape Ape Handled His Business Imo. With arhat said Everyone Who Jumped Him Did Too, That Brotha Is Big As **** & Easily Has Enough Power Behind A Punch To Put Cats Down. [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] For All Parties Involved imo. OP Should Watch That Video & Realize Getting Beat Up Ain't All so Bad [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Bape Ape Handled His Business Imo. With arhat said Everyone Who Jumped Him Did Too, That Brotha Is Big As **** & Easily Has Enough Power Behind A Punch To Put Cats Down. [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] For All Parties Involved imo. OP Should Watch That Video & Realize Getting Beat Up Ain't All so Bad [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yeah honestly it was a W for both sides :lol:. Ape handled what he had to and the Supreme kids that always were getting bullied stood up for themselves and threw hands :lol:

They saying the Bape dude went back downtown and beat up 3 supreme people :lol:. I wouldn't be surprised if he run into them same dudes again with how small Soho is

Yeah what happened NY? how is this dude still doing this? not calling for anyone's harm, but ain't no dude terrorizing folk for that long when I was growing up in the city.

alot of insecure dudes be tryna do this with there buddys. gotta have your group witcha... be prepared cuz these folks arent decent ppl.

alot of insecure dudes be tryna do this with there buddys. gotta have your group witcha... be prepared cuz these folks arent decent ppl.

Its like Pac said... You aint **** without your homeboys.

"this one here is, uhh for them ****** that be Johnny Dangerous when they be ****** 50 deep
But they be ****** cowards when they by theyselves"

Yeah honestly it was a W for both sides :lol:. Ape handled what he had to and the Supreme kids that always were getting bullied stood up for themselves and threw hands :lol:
They was tryna knock big dudes **** off though :lol:

Weave game was proper.

long story short
I was at a party on campus and some dude tries to hit me with a bottle but misses, I look back to see what it was but I don't say anything. Next thing I know a dude runs and gets in my face and while he's talking to me like 4 dudes come from behind and just start hitting me in the head. I just instantly took off running...
In that situation what would you have done and why do people do stuff like that?

Same thing happened to me once......cept I didn't get away

Wow I didn't know that Bape guy was serious about that stuff. I've only seen like 2 short videos of him. After some further research I didn't know he beat that dude Racks from Complex videos, punkin mad people, messing with property, etc. I'm also wondering how he got away doing this stuff for that long

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom